Girls, are you afraid of getting pregnant?

Please explain

• Yes
    62% (42)
  • No
    38% (26)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm in school. I'm not financially stable. I've been in a relationship for less than a year. I would hate to get pregnant.

DO you mean getting pregnant now or in general?

I would hate to get pregnant now, but I would be happy to harbor a little one in me in the future.

What Girls Said 30

• If it's with someone you can trust and love, and you feel that you are ready, I don't think it's something to be afraid of. If you are being irresponsible, and are not ready to be a parent, or are never ready to assume the role of parenthood, then yeah, I'd assume it'd be a very terrifying future event.

• Yeah that would be fucking terrible

Dont want kids
    Dont want to go through the suffering of having one for 9 months and the mind shattering pain of giving birth to one
    And then all my money would be gone

• Hell yes! Especially if it's to a guy who I really don't want to be the father of my baby. I also haven't even moved out of my parents house yet and don't want to be kicked out. I don't even work so if I can't even support myself then how the hell am I supposed to support a baby? I'm not going to give my kid up for adoption, so that's out of the picture. I just can't handle being a mom right now and I don't to have the extra fat added to my body.

• Nope. I have no worries. I'm saving myself for marriage just so there's one less thing for me to worry about. Plus, I have endometriosis and I'm on BC pills (which are supposed to keep the endometriosis away but they don't seem to work) so there are two reasons right there I have not to worry.

• No, I use the pill and a condom at all times and I have excepted that if I get pregnant I can live with myself and embrace it although I am certainly not trying

• Yes, it could fuck my life up at this point in time. I'm struggling to survive on my own, don't add another life into the equation.

• It is literally one of my biggest fears lol

Slightly less scary now that I am in a serious relationship with a guy that I think I may marry.. but still scary because I don't ever want children.

• Nope, not at this point in my life.

• Really it depends on the woman and the age. A young woman, e. g the age of 17, is probably shit scared of getting pregnant. But a woman of say 29 probably isn't. If the woman is sexually active and would like to stay that way for a while then she is probably scared of get pregnant, this also goes to women who hate kids or don't want to go through those nine months of hell. If the woman feels ready and that she has enough money to care for a child, she probably isn't scared.

• I'm torn. I want another child but not in this current situation I'm in. Also being pregnant is amazing but for me it was very painful and dangerous almost the entire time. So I don't know how to answer your question lol.

• Yeah I am! But condoms are always a must and im on Bc and the guy pulls out so i take all necessary actions to prevent it 🌸😊

• No. I think you have to have sex for that. ;)

• I'm too young to have kids, I only just turned 18. I can barely even take care of myself at this point, and despite being on the pill, there are still rare cases where it's not effective and there's still a low chance thatI could get pregnant.

• I'm so scared of contractions and morning sickness. What if I tear my vjj or the baby is in the wrong position? I'm scared of the of my body changes period.

• No, quite the opposite in fact.. My husband and I are absolutely desperate to start a family.

• Yeah, super afraid. If I get pregnant I know all my dreams will die lol

• Nope. I actually can't wait to experience pregnancy.

• Yes because I don't want kids

• no as i am on the pill i know its not 100% safe but i know that one day my boyfriend and i are going to try for a family and i can not wait

• Yes, I'm 15, I can barely take care of myself. That's why I'm waiting till marriage.

• Afraid to death about it.
    but I love kids..

• I can't conceive so I have no worries of getting pregnant.

• well not really but i'm anxious about how it would affect my existing health problems

• Giving birth is the most painful thing in the world, so yeah.

• I'm not having sex so nope, not scared at all.

• Not really, I take protection very seriously!

• no I'm really don't want kids and very much allergic to pain

• i'm a lesbian so it really isn't an issue

• Yes, I am. I don't have a boyfriend and I never had sex. But being pregnant is something that really scares me. A child would interrupt my plans and I'm not ready to have a big responsibility.

• Yes, but only because of the while pregnant phase (morning sickness, pains, swelling), and the whole birthing process. Don't get me wrong though the good always outweighs the bad here. Overall though, It could also be a very beautiful experience. If I were to become ppregnant, then it is what it is.