Are you excited to see what Pluto looks like?

So, We have all heard of the Planet Pluto (Well... 'Dwarf Planet').

But, Not many of us know, We have no idea what it looks like. The best images we have of the planet Pluto were taken by the Hubble Space Telescope and look like this :

Are you excited to see what Pluto looks like?

But, Back on January 19, 2006, A probe called ''New Horizons'' was launched, And on July 14th (8 days from now), New Horizons, Atfer travelling more than 3 BILLION MILES through the vast void of space ! will fly past the surface of Pluto, At a whopping 35 Thousand kilometers per hour, And take the first clear images of the planet pluto and we will finally know what its surface and colours look like.

So, Are you excited? :)

• YES!, THIS IS SO COOL !!!
    68% (13)77% (10)72% (23)Vote
  • NO, Im a boring miserable potato and don't care
    11% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • Eh... big whoop...
    16% (3)23% (3)19% (6)Vote
  • omg itz all a conspirazy, man never went to da moon an diz is all faked, spaze dusnt exist and jet fuel can't melt steel beamz
    5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• There is a chance the machine they built could self-destruct while trying to photograph Pluto if there is too much heat outside etc... But if they have a photograph then that would be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever... i haven't even seen my own planet completely..

0|0
    0|0
    • Look at the Live video feed from the ISS (International Space Station), You can watch it orbit the earth in real time HD video. Its pretty cool.

• It's kinda exciting 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • oh thats pree cool! keen to see how it looks like clearly! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! Pluto is very strange planet

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, love the last answer XD I'm really excited to see it though! Astronomy WOOOO

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• *See's attractive girl
    "Hey did you hear what happened to pluto? Sick hunh." ,

- Burton Guster (Also known as, Gus, Peter Panic, Dr. Mc.. Tok, Earnest Lambert Watkins, Gus T. T. Showbiz, Chocolate Columbo, Ovaltine Jenkins, Lemongrass Gogulope, Ernesto Agapito Garc├ęs con ya de Abelar, Methuselah Honeysuckle, Scrooge Jones, Hummingbird Saltalamacchia, Dequan "Smallpox" Randolph , Trapezious Milkington, Hollabackatcha, Rich Fingerland aka Bob Adams, Clementine Woollysocks, Gurton Buster, Ol' Ironside, Mellowrush, Road Rash, MC Clap Yo Handz, imhotep or He Cometh in Peace, suggs, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • You dont think this shiz is cool? D:

• Show All
    • Why would they give us fake pictures of pluto? 0_o
      What could they possibly achieve from doing that?
      They never showed us fake pictures from the hubble telescope, And they never showed us fake pictures from the Rosseta stone mission, so why would they start now?, Like i said, They wouldn't achieve anything?

• What makes you think that they'll tell us the truth? There is so much secrecy going on throughout the nations. What they achieve is keeping everyone sane because if some were to witness what actually goes on it then chaos will take. Hense the reason they don't show the masses.

• Yeah, that's actually pretty awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes omg I'm so excited :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, I can't wait xD

• Show All
    • Probably no life since its so cold... Or maybe aliens have already built a colony there! XDDD

• Obviously no life there lol but maybe somewhere else :)