Guys, would you hit a girl if she said she liked it?

says it in the title..

• Yes, only for her
    29% (24)
  • It'll weird me out but ok?
    31% (26)
  • Most definitely not!
    40% (34)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

• That's something I could
    Never do even if she liked it it would hurt me to much

What Guys Said 29

• Hit her right in the puss

• It's definitely something that can be kinky during sex. I've spanked before, but definitely never thrown a fist at a woman before. I wouldn't feel comfortable with hitting a woman with real force. But I'd spank her all night long if she asked for it!

• You mean in bed? Sounds like the first step to framing a guy for rape..
    I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that but I'd coming around to it if she really wanted me to AND if I knew and dated her for a long time. I still might have to that request in writing

• I had a girl ask me to slap her when she was giving me a blowjob once. While I loved how wild that idea was, I couldn't get myself to do it. I guess I am just soft like that. Voted C.

• I wouldn't be comfortable doing it.

• Nope, there are circumstances were I would hit a women but that is not one of them.

• Are you kidding me? I'm always looking for a chance to punch a chick; I'd punch her in the face as hard as I could and I wouldn't be doing it for her.

• Em why would I do that?

• Some playful roughousing in bed perhaps, but never anything too serious. And only if she hits me back.

• Nope. Couldn't do it.

• No, I won't hit woman cause she gets pleasure out of it

• Yeah, but not hard.

• yeah sounds like a great idea, I'm sure she'd probably deserve it though

• yes, but only body and not with full force. people be suing for everything now days

• I don't think I *could*. I'd go limp Iike a noodle and fall over mid-swing, I think...

• My only fear would be doing lasting damage. Other than that hey if gets her off... I guess.

• I couldn't do it, now for self preservation I could hit anyone, but just as a favor I couldn't.

• A lot depends on how she wants to be hit and why. Communication. If she is really into it, and if it makes her turned on, that would be good incentive. :)

• I couldn't live with myself. Definite no.

• Well not all girls are into vanilla you know.

• I do not like hitting people. so no!

• Only in bed if you know what i mean 😏

• No, I don't want to get sued for abuse.

• I think this this is why there will never ever be a 100% equality between men and women, by the way no

• If she likes it, yeah, why not? It wouldn't be physical abuse, if she's basically asking for it

• Yup.

I'm into showing off the markings. I want to have scratch and bite marks on me, I want people to see her bruises/bites and whatever else too, and I want that little smirk on her face when people ask her what happened. I'm into the rough stuff lol. Normally I'm a big softie... I seriously have trouble hurting a fly. :P
    But when it comes to my tastes in the bedroom... if you're 100% into it too, then yeah, we can get rough.

• I don't need any wacked out chicks. I had my share so I picked c

• In what way are taking?

• I would if she really liked it. Im a martial artsist, so i have great control, and know how to do it without really hurting her. I would insisit on sone kind of safe word though, just in case.