How did Pyramid die?

I feel so upset to find out Pyramid Princess died, but does anyone know how she died?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Another user gone - It is not as much but there is a trickle of people leaving all the time

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think she just made her account inactive.
    She helped me sooo much, I became a better person because of her advice.
    I'm sad she is gone :( we were good friends on gag..

1|1
    0|0
    • She only trustrd 3 people on gag..
      1/ Dipsy ( you)
      2/ riverock
      3/ paris13

• Show All
    • I hope so too.

• did you talk to her a lot? were you a good friend of hers?

• What do you mean she died? She just removed her account on here.

2|0
    0|0
    • She's referring to @Pyramid_Princess

• yeah I typed in "pyramid princess dead" on google and nothing relevant came up. what happened? lol

0|0
    1|1
  • No more masks probably?

0|1
    2|0
  • Who's that?

0|0
    2|1
  • What bad taste! I'm guessing she deleted her account due to some of the trolling/constant private abuse she received! Anyone guilty needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah apparently another user told Asker that she had died.

• Who in the hell?

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• So when someone deactivates their account it's called being dead now?
    So, then wow I don't have much life left then...

1|1
    1|0
  • Oh, my God, she DIED? I am so sad for she was a Real friend to me and so glad we became friends and I was able to help her a few months back with a Question with someone she loved who Had.. Died. xx

1|0
    1|0
    • Paris she didn't die.

• Show All
    • I am not talking behind her back as I told her what I said on here. After reading your post I thought something might had happened to her and was sad. I revealed nothing other than she's not dead. I know what you are saying regarding who she is close with. I personally wasn't going to say anything other than she wasn't dead.

• I am honored to think pyramid_princess said this and felt this about me... I hope one day she will return, sweetie, she was a great GAG gal and a wonderful friend indeed.:)) xxoo

• Why make a joke about someone dying?

0|1
    1|0
  • Who...

0|1
    2|0