Whoelse is crying right now? Weird question I know?

My emotions are on a roller coaster. Exam season. Stuck at home all day. Not prepared for an exam tomorrow. Just realised i missed boyfriend for a few mins.

i really am emotional lol or i wouldn't b crying over this.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think being able to cry when stressed is a beautiful thing. It is a healthy way to vent your frustration and all that negativity. I envy girls for being able to cry whenever they feel like it. I think my lacrimal apparatus is entirely defective. (O. O)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• my back and arm day got moved to today cause I have to hit chest hard tomorrow so now my rest day this week is on Friday when it should have been today, so now I have to stretch real good before muay thai after the gym or else my forearms will lock up. FML! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Took my sister out to a restaurant yesterday so that she won't forget how gentlemen treat women; she broke up with her boyfriend long time ago and is single ever since. Both had a great time. Hopefully that will brighten her up a little bit.

Spent whole day working (from 9 AM until 6 PM) at the office. I have an awesome job, awesome colleagues, awesome atmosphere and I don't get tired at all, while we still manage to handle huge workload.

Damn, life's good so far :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i get moments like you i got Bipolar disorder so it's rough road
    i hope you feel better and things go good for you :D :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I am having a bad day as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel a little depressed atm.. I don't know why. Just a feeling of sadness running through my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • RIght now, I'm not. But there are lots of times I get sad and later I'll cry. I let it all out because for me it ease the pain. I feel relieved after bursting all tears.

By the way goodluck in your exams.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not crying right now, but I did shed at tear or two earlier today, I don't even remember why. I know how you feel, I'm overly emotional too.

Good luck with the exam tomorrow though!

0|0
    0|0
  • Me, I miss my boyfriend, and I keep hoping he'd finally tell me he loves me but he never does sappy romantic stuff so I know I will be disappointed when he comes visit me this month...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not crying at the moment, but give it some time and I probably, no I will be crying.

0|0
    0|0