Did you understand the real meanings behind her questions and how many did you get right?

• none of them right
  • about 1/3
  • just half
    Vote C
  • all or most of them
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I understood the meaning behind all of questions
*and statements

14

Most Helpful Girl

• all of them.

What Guys Said 4

• So he's clearly with her for just her looks right? Because I don't know any person that would put up with that kind of behavior unless they were in it just for the sex.

• I hadn't a clue what was going on

• Didn't watch the full video but I knew what the first one meant. I can't tell you how many girls have done that to me

• this shit is one reason why guys don't want to commit anymore. You girls have really messed up relationships. Good job.

• so you into guys?

• Nope I'm into raising my daughter to be strait forward, confident and not play games. I'm also into staying single where I can keep my sanity, money, self respect, and don't have to deal with garbage.

• not all women are terrible, congrats on being a dad, I hope you have better luck with other women

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!