What's a mean but funny nickname?

My best friend calls me a crybaby and all I call him is "nice" guy since he's actually mean. I'm looking for a better nickname but I can't come up with one.
Maybe some about him will help you.

He he likes making fun of people. And he's funny. He's mean in a funny way. He has a huge ego though he doesn't admit it. He also is tall has brown hair and green eyes. He is nice but doesn't show it. Sometime he does show his nice side but never admits it. He's funny and cute.

Go go ahead and thanks.

Some of you guys are posting actual mean stuff that I would never call him.

Update: he hates GIRLY GIRLY GIRLS,,, like the mean girls, and anything too girly gets on his nerves.

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I would pick something that hit his ego, like "littleman" or "Butplug". You could call him something that hits his manhood like "Nancy" or "Cuck" (short for Cuckhold - a man that likes other men to sleep with his wife. In short, he is a cuck). "Skidmark" is one that makes him sound unclean... that isn't bad.

What Guys Said 4

• At my bar, we have a lady who calls everyone "Babycakes". So, so annoying. Especially in the way she says it. "Heeeyyyyy, Baaaabyycaakes!" *eyeroll*

• Why not call him Big Cry Baby?

• call him a fucking cunt
    XDDDDDDDD FUNNE RIGHT?

• I got one, Douchebag.

What Girls Said 1

• call him brownie.