Guys, if you lead a girl on, would you be understanding that she's angry/hurt?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would understand if she is angry or hurt. However, I would expect a girl that leads a guy on to understand that the man is angry/hurt to. This is why I don't like games like playing hard to get.

What Guys Said 12

• My friend had a huge crush on a guy who led her on (asked parents if he could date her, cuddled with her, complimented her all the time, but never went any further). Little did she know, the guy was leading on a second girl at the same time. My friend was the back up girl, and he started the dating the second girl, suddenly blocking my friend from any communication (texting, talking, calling, facebook, etc.). She was the backup person who was discarded. She was pretty hurt to say the least, so yeah...

I understand 100% if a girl is angry/hurt because a guy (or I) leads her on.

• Should I ever fail to be out with it, then yes, it would be my mistake and I would claim all responsibility. It will never happen, I never play such games.

• I don't even understand what leading a girl on is. If it is being close friends with "her" then her getting flustered that I haven't made a move while I was under the assumption that me and her were friends. If that is correct there is equal responsibility in both parties, so in most cases she can be as mad as she wants; and she still won't make sense which is usually the time I find a new friend anyways.

• She would be entitled to be angry/hurt.

• Yip, but guys shouldn't let that stop them anyway. Unfortunately, being open and honest from the start scares women more than attracts them, so guys have to lie. It's just the way the game works.

• Of course. But since I wouldn't lead a girl on, I guess I'll never feel that.

• If I realized I had done that yes.

• I'd care as much as they did when doing it to me

• what's to understand if you're long gone?

• I'd laugh about it, tbh.

• Yes I would totally understand

• What if he's not leading her on? What if it's her own ego that's letting her think he likes her, when he actually doesn't, women do that to men all the time, they like being liked but they don't actually like them back, it's all about ego