Girls, is it a huge compliment if the guy you like thinks you're pretty without makeup?

if the guy you like thought or said to you that he thinks you look pretty without makeup would that be a big compliment in your opinion?

and yes, he genuinely thinks you look good without makeup. how would you feel and react?

• yes! and i would smile like the biggest dork! :) :)
    57% (33)
  • yeah i'll act chill about it but im actually dying on the inside :)
    26% (15)
  • no ill just ignore it, its no biggie
    17% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I never wear makeup. My boyfriend keeps telling me every time he remembers that that I get more beautiful. It's nice that he's so happy that I don't wear makeup. But at the same time, it wouldn't matter because I gave all of my makeup to his sister and my brother's wife. I don't have any anymore so I couldn't use it if for some reason I wanted to.

What Girls Said 21

• I would assume he's just trying to be sweet. Not all of us look pretty without makeup. I look like a straight up dude, so when my fiancĂ© tells me I'm beautiful when I have no makeup on, I know it's just because he loves me... not necessarily because I actually look pretty LOL.

I'm happy with the way I look and totally confident... but I can be honest and say that I'm definitely no betty without makeup on because I have sparse eyebrows and pasty skin.

• That doesn't mean he doesn't really think you are beautiful without make-up on. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and his eye says you are beautiful. None of us are perfect and we all have flaws. Besides, love is blind. We also tend to see the ones we love through rose-colored glasses. He really does think you are beautiful. Men do like to please their women, but they don't lie about something like that when they truly care about you.

• Yep! I just moved in with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago and he frequently tells me I'm pretty when I know I look gross (first thing in the morning, or after a 14 hour shift lol). I very much appreciate it and I can tell he means it.

• Of course it is :)

• I guess but I've never gotten a compliment from a guy.
    Also guys say to a lot of girls "you look pretty without makeup" not really realizing your still wearing makeup just not the obviously kind

• No I meant if the girl doesn't wear any

• Well then I'm not sure because if you've never seen me with makeup I'm nt sure how you'd know I'm pretty without it

• Actually, a lot of guys tell girls they're beautiful without makeup. Most guys usually can't tell when a girl is wearing makeup, unless she puts a lot on to go out or party or whatever. If she puts it on just to highlight natural features most guys can't tell. So I'd take it as a compliment but unless he's actually seen me without my makeup I wouldn't take it too seriously. That's my opinion. :) But I actually rarely wear makeup, so this doesn't really apply to me.

• Yes! (I'd smile like a dork) It makes a woman thinks you like her looks for how they really are and that she doesn't have to waste so long in the morning dolling up for you

• that would definitely make my day! :)

• It's not a compliment! If he truly loves me he should be able to look beyond my makeup!

• So if I'm pretty without makeup does that mean I'm ugly with makeup. ?

• LOL YES
    Filler

• Yes indeed !

• I have acne, so honestly I'd think he was full of it if he said I was pretty without makeup. But, if he did sound sincere enough that I'd believe him, yeah, I'd consider that a big compliment.

• I think it's a very intimate compliment!

• I don't usual wear makeup so I'd hope he thinks in pretty. I do sometimes though especially when I'm trying to impress a guy 😅 so i guess I'd be flattered

• Yep! I don’t wear make up 98% of the time.

• I never wear make up :D haha
    My boyfriend loves that I look good without needing to do anything

• yup definitely^^

• It's not a big deal but yeah.

• Yeah of course

• yes! its is a huge compliment in my opinion

• Nope, it would just be a regular sized compliment because I never wear makeup.