What is your favorite day out of the whole year? And why did you choose this day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Christmas Eve.
    My whole family had it off, there is snow and it's my dad's birthday. Lie ins. Amazing food. Lots of drinks. Prezzies for everyone. And that birthday feel.

• That is so nice and so cool. That must be your dad's favorite day? Lol But it sounds like it's so much fun. And spending time with family is always important.

• Well I'm his carer so...

• Yeah thats true.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Canada Day because it's the best long weekend of the year. Always great weather for camping. And, y'know, celebrating my awesome country :)

• i like Thanksgiving if i have to pick only ONE day. but i like ltos of days.
    Thanksgiving cuz you can eat and eat and eat and not worry about it (its a free eating day), you get to express how thankful you are for your family, friends and whatever else you are thankful for without sounding like total cornball. and its perfect weather, not hot not too cold.

• Yeah that is true. It's one of the days where you can eat and eat and you have everybody that is important to you around you. Last year Thanksgiving weather was nice. I hope this year it be even nicer.

• December 24th, because it's Christmas Eve, and that's my favorite holiday, I just love the atmosphere and everything, something special about that day.

• Christmas eve because I always spend it with close family or friends and eat a nice meal as well. My second favourite day is my birthday cause I celebrate at buffets and coffee shops.

• That is so nice and so cool. Christmas eve is always fun and exciting. And lol it sounds like you have fun on your birthday and live it up.

• Yeah! It's a lot of fun.

• Whichever day PAYday falls on. Chosen for... obvious reasons.

• The Day after tomorrow. Because tomorrow never comes...

• I think itll have to be Feb 14th means me and my boyfriend makes a whole nother year togethor through thick and thin, a lot then others so its a reward

• That is very nice and so cool. Also Feb 14 is a romantic day. I have to assume it has to be one of the most favorite days for a girl who is in a relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• March 25th ;D every year there's a huge free festival kinda thing in the city where i live and everybody in area comes to my city that day including my crushes ;))

• That is nice and cool and what makes it better that your crushes are their. :)

• My birthday 🎂. Or what else could it be?