Are you okay with your SO farting around you?

... LOL. My farts stink (as many people's do) so I wouldn't want someone to smell it and die. I wouldn't and haven't done it around any guys that I've dated and I would expect the same.

I can't do it.. so gross... haha.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• okay with it? It's a requirement.

• As long as she doesn't do it constantly, or in inappropriate places/moments, like eating dinner, I don't mind.
    We're humans, we all fart xD

• I never ever fart around anyone. So I don't really like anyone to do it around me... if I can hold it in so can other people.

• Having to smell shit for 10 minutes is not as bad as just getting up and going to another room to let it out. I'm pretty annoyed about it. If it can't be helped it can't be helped but I'll be peeved if they fart and I know they could have easily gone somewhere and did it. People say farting is natural so they should do it wherever they like. I respond with asking them if they'd ever rip ass in the middle of an important job interview.

• I meant to say getting up and going somewhere else to fart is not as bad as having to sit and be around the terrible smell not the other way around.

• I don't really care. Of course there are certain situations where it's a bit more embarrassing but that's when I hold back too. It's really better when you care and can even laugh about a ridiculously loud or stinky one. In a way it is a bonding thing, since society looks down on it in general. Society is weird sometimes, you can't hold it in forever. A simple "excuse me"/"sorry" should suffice in most situations, in my opinion.

• I would try not to fart in front of her so would expect same courtesy back.

• LOL. You guys are so nice. Look at the poll. I don't want to smell smelly farts... haha.

• At this point in the poll, values are inverted yet equal, 50/50 though with these differences.

6 girls and 2 guys voted YES
    6 guys and 2 girls voted NO

Interesting :)

• Kind of surprising because I would have expected it to be opposite. I've had some guys with fart fetishes hit me up before and so many guys say that the relationship is truly something if you allow someone to take in your fart and smell it.

UGH... lol

• UGH indeed lol!

• Funny story... once my ex jumped on me and one I was holding in and bam it came out so emabarasing but she laughed lol

• I'd laugh about it

• Yeah, I feed my girlfriend potpourri for that precise reason!

• No, not at all.

• No i don't like that

• No I dislike it, bad manners.

• I don't want them too.

• I don't particularly mind if she does, though I try to avoid doing that myself.

• Hell no. If my girl farted around me, I would have to leave her. Women shouldn't be allowed to fart.

• Nobody needed to know that your farts stink...

• Right. And no one needed to know your useless pussy comment either. Oh well!

• *Yawn* Says the pathetic Anonymous pussy with his 3 inch cocks. :)

• I have one cock and it's seven inches.

• I don't even do that in front of immediate family much less an so.

What Girls Said 15

• we fart in front of each other all the time. i think his farts are so cute. and he always laughs at mine.

• idc if they do but I don't want to smell that at all. I woudnt do it. By no means is that cute or pleasant. Like excuse yourself brah

• I have never heard of anyone 'smelling themselves to death' lol but I guess I wouldn't be okay with it since it's just a sign of mutual respect and good manners not to do that to me.

• Yup. I'm gonna let it rip like bayblade.

• yeah hahaha everyone farts ^_^ idc if he farts around me

• I'm really scared to do it around them but I don't really care if it happens. I sometimes fart but amazingly enough the majority of the time to smells like nothing. I guess it's all the veggies.

• You know sometimes it just comes out... If your fart stinks pay attention to your diet. :) Try not to hold it in because it's not really good, your body needs to release that gas. it might even come out loud af one day ohoh

• I don't care if it stinks or not. It can still stink on a good diet. Most people's do stink. The point is I don't want to smell anyone's and I wouldn't want them to smell mine... lol.

• I think its hilarious honestly but I won't fart in front of them lmao I don't know the irony I guess? XD

• I guess, if he at least goes to another room to do it. I don't want to be forced to smell his disgusting farts.

• Being we all fart each day, farting while in the company of your SO, is bound to happen, so holding your farts in is not advisable. It has also been proven that holding in fart has been shown to shitty ideas. so if you need to fart, let me rip.

• I see it as a sign of trust. I fart in front of family and close friends so, I feel that us feeling free to fart will bring us closer.

• If he does i'm going to give him hell for it and pick on him in a playful way. :D

• Yes I do and so does my SO we laugh about it every time.

• Im the same way I telly boyfriend go in the other room, even tho he wanna be funny and do it anyways

• no, not really.