Which gender on GAG is more shallow?

• Guys
  • Girls
  • It is equal
    Vote C
  • I'm not sure
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• It's equal but... I think one gender is more dishonest about it and does more to defend their reputation than the other.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• There is too much shallowness on here altogether from both genders, and I wish a lot of it would just stop.

• Nice that u r here to put some sense into us! ;)

• You got that right, the site should be renamed Shallow Central. lol

• i think its pretty equal. you hae both sexes saying some of the exact same stuf...

• Both equally I guess.

• It's equal. Both are shallow, but in different ways.

• Nope girls want 6 foot tall dark handsome man with 6 pack abs bulging biceps and a 7 incher.

• @Floyd790 That was the whole point... I was mirroring what you said to show you that you're being ridiculous.

• I think he meant in your original comment you said "in different ways".

• Guys and girls are both shallow.

• I think it's equal but I voted guys because I didn't see the option before

• lol I think guys are more shallow on here because all that seems to matter to most guys on here are looks while most girls on here pay attention to the personality as well

• I see more girls asking questions about their looks and stuff than guys do. js :) :P

• how do I get him and should I get back with him are shallow in your opinion?
      oh well, if you think like that then yeah there are probably more "shallow" girls on here..
      @KenM9215

• well no, I've just seen more questions by women which deal with body issues and how one might see their body and such. shallow isn't what I would use for it.

• Define shallow

• Men obviously -rolls eyes-

• Agender lol

What Guys Said 7

• guys do the judgeing all the time.. I've been told "men are shallow on here" from a woman of course

• That woman is taking rubbish. Just as many women do judging all the time to and are just as shallow. I guess you know that.

• Lol of course that not what they want nd if u haven't learned this by now, then I don't know what in the hell u r doing in this world. Just what kind of crowd do u hang with?

• Is online a crowd?

• There is enough shallow to go around, IMHO

• It's equal. Both are shallow bastards

• Option C - A tie

• It's equal both genders have their share of shallow

• Oh c'mon! Quit the moralism ok? People have preferences. Deal with it!

If you wanna know what's really being shallow, take a look of all the guys whining about "dick size" while the world had far more important issues to deal with.

• and the girls who also whine about it.

• Dudes for sure. They say some real asshole things