I feel like the only English guy that actually doesn't like "Queen", Anyone else?

Well, then again I had an asshole best friend who idolised them, rather stupid almost any picture he took he had to be in a stupid pose of Freddie Mercury, was always cringeworthy at most.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I feel like the only" You are never alone in not liking things, my man. I'm not British but I was never all that fond of Queen either even though I respected them as musicians.

What Girls Said 3

• 0|1
    • The first few times sure I can get along with them, but hearing it a billionth time gets rather stale.

• I've never heard of them

• I have to consider you lucky, but you may of heard of them, guys behind we will we will rock you, we are the champions and I want to break free.

• Oh have they sung that song. Guys in my class were always singing that we will rock you chorus

• I am Austrian and I dont really like them.

What Guys Said 4

• Queen I always found were like vegimite you either loved or hate them probably would have fade into a Rolling Stones type of existence except Freddie died of AIDS and it was cool to like them.
    That said I wouldn't be a fan of their music but he was a great singer and an exceptional frontman

• being English doesn't mean u r forced to like queen... gosh
    i like some records of em (mostly hot space) but i believe there were many better bands than those guys

• Well growing up I did have a friend who was physically obsessed with them, constantly doing the poses and putting on the songs, but he turned into a wannabe chav of sorts so I guess I just got sick of it really.

Hell, I'm more into metalcore bands like Fit for a king, Wovles at the gate and Memphis may fire, different people different tastes my friend.

• i'm more into new-wave and synth-pop from this era. u know bands like wang chung and blancmange

• I think I heard about them before from @klaatu51

• I dig 'em.