Who will win in a fight? Eraser or sharpener?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I think sharpener because the eraser is unprotected and the sharpener is

• easy
    sharpener coz it could cut an eraser into small pieces. an eraser wot could do to a sharpener?

• Sharpeners. I've killed lots of erasers with my sharpeners when I was a kid. I was a total murderer.

• Sharpener for sure will win a fight ,,,

• Sharpeners have weapons, erasers have muscles sooo I'm not sure haha.

• Who do you support?

• I would support the eraser because it completes me since it always erase my mistakes, however the sharpener is really mean and it eats my pencils and forces me to buy new ones lol, so all my support to the eraser :p

• Sharpener.

• The pencil will win, because they will kill each other while fighting.

• The pencil. Because no eraser to clean the written marks on the paper and no sharpener to sharp the pencil. Because they are busy fighting each other.

• ... Stick the eraser on a pencil in a pencil sharpener, and grind it. If the sharpener breaks, eraser wins. Pencil or anything else around eraser breaks, sharpener wins. You're still in Highschool, I bet, so give it a shot after hours and don't tell anyone. ... But seriously don't do that lol.

• Reported as nonsense, yepiiiii

What Girls Said 4

• No one. Because they won't fight. They are like opposite sides of the same coin. Look: i01.i.aliimg.com/.../..._sharpener_with_eraser.jpg

• I don't know if you keep kill erasers with a sharpener. After a point all the pieces of the eraser will clog and mess up the sharpener.

• I'll erase your face! ;)

• Sharpener most definitely. Sharpener will eat eraser's ass. Literally!

• This is someone's fetish I am sure of it.

• Nah I didn't post that question.. What question is it?

• Asker: galaxy vs iphone, which is better. @ClariceOwen23 : I will not stop supporting sharpener. We leave no man behind! Poor dude has very little support, the whole world is against him, so I will be there for him! Don't make me release sharpener on you, he is brutal!!!