I won't to know what is your opinion about islam and muslims?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with people who are Muslims. We're all people. You're entitled to your beliefs, I'm entitled to mine. Doesn't mean we can't be friends.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am muslim and I am thankful to god to be one.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems with islam or muslims.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less about Islam so long as I'm not being hounded about converting or kidnapped by terrorists.

I say raghead and hadji but I'm only kidding around when I do, and it's only among friends who understand my sense of humour. I'd never call someone I didn't know either of these things not out of fear but out of respect for not ruining someone's day who is just trying to mind their own business.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Just the same as anyone else, they're people and shouldn't be judged based on which religion they choose to follow. I'm not religious, but I respect their religion and their beliefs.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't agree with Islam.
    I don't have one collective opinion on Muslims because I haven't gotten to know all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • They are people I encounter everyday and they don't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have major problems with any ideology which are filled with hate and horrible acts towards others. Therefore I have nothing good to say about Islam.
    Muslim people who follow the disgusting teachings of an illiterate pedophile merchant have also no place to be considered good people, since it is those teachings which make up Islam.

0|0
    0|1