How long do you wait to start eating all the ice cream in your freezer when the power goes out?

• I eat it all within 1 hour despite the brain freeze.
  • I'm patient and have self control you animal.
  • I'm a tormented soul and like to watch the ice cream melt into little pools of cream death.
Power has been restored. The ice cream will all survive... except the mint chocolate chip Klondike bar I'm holding ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I'd hate to be that guy but I don't like ice cream (I scream when I see it) . . .

Also (don't judge me pinky promise) I always thought it was. . . well, uh something more for women (don't ask)

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

DooMguy never wants to eat ice cream again, ice cream is dead to me

• Now I know your weakness! Bwa ha ha!

• Oh that's what yo- wait a minute ! Why do you want to torture me? I won't tell you the secrets of the "<" less than key. Only one other person knew about it but something happened to her. I won't talk

hmm. . . that's good enough. I need French so I can draw you like one of my French girls

global3.memecdn.com/...r-french-girls_o_520336.jpg

That was smooth, I bet you didn't even see it coming

• Sexy kitty... I didn't see it coming ;)

• I'd love to vote 'B' (but am not) just cause imagine such a beautiful 'animal' lol

I vote 'D' cause my freezer can well hold the icecream in it's state for well over 24 hours :D

• You're always bending the rules wise one! <3

• I need to apply that philosophy more to my life! :)

• It works well beautiful girl but remember to use it deftly else be prepared to be hounded by those with fixed thoughts and opinions which is very common lol

• *power goes out and there's an entire gallon jug of unopened ice cream*
    "Forgive me intestines..."

• 30 seconds

• I don't need to worry about eating the ice cream, cause when the power goes out I just use the generator that lights up a lighting bugs butt to power my refrigerator.
    managementscience.biz/.../lightning-bugs.jpg

• I'd wait forever, because there is no ice cream in my freezer. In fact, I don't even have a fridge. So I'm all good with it.

• My heart is sad for you sir! ;)

• *laughs* I may still have one of those I haven't tossed out yet. It's taking forever to get this house done. It should have been done a month ago. Well, at least I'm making progress.

• Construction always takes longer than expect. Been there done that!

• When it's Summer i would have to wait it out hahaha
    now Winter and if it's cold here i would sit outside now
    if it snowed i will fill the freezer up with snow,,, :D :)

• It's hot as hades here lol! :)

• I know in Pennsylvania here the humidity sucks so bad
      it's 75 and feels like it;s 80 .. I'll take the cold weather
      this is for the birds for sure ,,

• I haven't had ice cream in at least a year now, I'm sure i can go another year ;)

• I have no ice cream in my freezer so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Plus I am not a fan of ice cream.

• what's a klondike bar? It sounds funny :)

• You've never had a Klondike bar? Get your British butt over here. They're delish! :)

• I thought you'd only heard of Dolly Parton, and a bunch of unknown country singers, tbh :P

• You have much to learn about me :)

• I get so worried about the power that I forget about the ice cream...

• Oh GOD. This is like my ultimate nightmare scenario. All my precious food! :'(

• Luckily it came back on after a couple of hours! All of the food survived! :)

• Whew!!! Honestly, no hyperbole here: the thought of melting ice cream and spoiling food makes me sad. LOL

• Geez, could you be any nicer? No, I don't think so!

• Im patient and have self control you animal! D,: I'm sorry 3:

• Forever because I don't eat ice cream :P lol

• Um... i forgot to tell you but... i kinda ate it all before the power went out. Sorry.

• Why you little! If I get my hands on you...

• Haha You can't catch me cuz im the gingerbread man. Oh shit, gingerbread and icecream might be deadly.

• ***starts running after you*** you can run. Gingerbread man but you can't hide.

• I wait until it melts and then I'll enjoy a nice drink of ice cream directly from the container.

• Voted A of course 😉

• what about the rest of the food

What Girls Said 13

• :o I can't say it's ever been a problem but I think if put into the situation I'd do either B or C ;p

• lol I don't wait, normally it doesn't make it to my freezer in the first place.

I don't like ice cream or sweets too often but when I do I just get a pint of ice cream and eat the fuck out of it, it doesn't stand a chance.

• Option C, I'll just slowly watch it melt into a pool of runny cream.

• Me right now: *I'm a tormented soul and like to watch the ice cream melt into little pools of cream death*

hhaha but I usually eat all the ice cream before it reaches the freezer ahah #yummy

• I voted B but I didn't mean to call you animal sorry >:(

• It'd be done before the power goes out...

• my freezer thinks it's a refrigerator and i respect it's choice and let it do what it wants

• I eat it all within 1 hour despite the brain freeze

• I voted B :D 😎😎😎😍

• I call everyone and we eat the ice team together!!

• There's never any ice cream in the house to begin with.

• There's no wauring involved. I'm already running to the freezer !

• 2Within five seconds. I only have a spoonful of a quart of ben and jerry vanilla left in there.