How long do you wait to start eating all the ice cream in your freezer when the power goes out?

• I eat it all within 1 hour despite the brain freeze.
    37% (11)19% (3)30% (14)Vote
  • I'm patient and have self control you animal.
    40% (12)44% (7)41% (19)Vote
  • I'm a tormented soul and like to watch the ice cream melt into little pools of cream death.
    23% (7)37% (6)29% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Power has been restored. The ice cream will all survive... except the mint chocolate chip Klondike bar I'm holding ;)

0|0
13|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I'd hate to be that guy but I don't like ice cream (I scream when I see it) . . .

Also (don't judge me pinky promise) I always thought it was. . . well, uh something more for women (don't ask)

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

DooMguy never wants to eat ice cream again, ice cream is dead to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Now I know your weakness! Bwa ha ha!

• Show All
    • Oh that's what yo- wait a minute ! Why do you want to torture me? I won't tell you the secrets of the "<" less than key. Only one other person knew about it but something happened to her. I won't talk

hmm. . . that's good enough. I need French so I can draw you like one of my French girls

global3.memecdn.com/...r-french-girls_o_520336.jpg

That was smooth, I bet you didn't even see it coming

• Sexy kitty... I didn't see it coming ;)

• I'd love to vote 'B' (but am not) just cause imagine such a beautiful 'animal' lol

I vote 'D' cause my freezer can well hold the icecream in it's state for well over 24 hours :D

0|0
    0|0
    • You're always bending the rules wise one! <3

• Show All
    • I need to apply that philosophy more to my life! :)

• It works well beautiful girl but remember to use it deftly else be prepared to be hounded by those with fixed thoughts and opinions which is very common lol

• *power goes out and there's an entire gallon jug of unopened ice cream*
    "Forgive me intestines..."

2|0
    0|0
  • 30 seconds

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't need to worry about eating the ice cream, cause when the power goes out I just use the generator that lights up a lighting bugs butt to power my refrigerator.
    managementscience.biz/.../lightning-bugs.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wait forever, because there is no ice cream in my freezer. In fact, I don't even have a fridge. So I'm all good with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • My heart is sad for you sir! ;)

• Show All
    • *laughs* I may still have one of those I haven't tossed out yet. It's taking forever to get this house done. It should have been done a month ago. Well, at least I'm making progress.

• Construction always takes longer than expect. Been there done that!

• When it's Summer i would have to wait it out hahaha
    now Winter and if it's cold here i would sit outside now
    if it snowed i will fill the freezer up with snow,,, :D :)

0|0
    0|0
    • It's hot as hades here lol! :)

• I know in Pennsylvania here the humidity sucks so bad
      it's 75 and feels like it;s 80 .. I'll take the cold weather
      this is for the birds for sure ,,

• I haven't had ice cream in at least a year now, I'm sure i can go another year ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no ice cream in my freezer so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Plus I am not a fan of ice cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • what's a klondike bar? It sounds funny :)

0|0
    0|0
    • You've never had a Klondike bar? Get your British butt over here. They're delish! :)

• Show All
    • I thought you'd only heard of Dolly Parton, and a bunch of unknown country singers, tbh :P

• You have much to learn about me :)

• I get so worried about the power that I forget about the ice cream...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh GOD. This is like my ultimate nightmare scenario. All my precious food! :'(

0|0
    0|0
    • Luckily it came back on after a couple of hours! All of the food survived! :)

• Whew!!! Honestly, no hyperbole here: the thought of melting ice cream and spoiling food makes me sad. LOL

• Geez, could you be any nicer? No, I don't think so!

• Im patient and have self control you animal! D,: I'm sorry 3:

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever because I don't eat ice cream :P lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... i forgot to tell you but... i kinda ate it all before the power went out. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why you little! If I get my hands on you...

• Haha You can't catch me cuz im the gingerbread man. Oh shit, gingerbread and icecream might be deadly.

• ***starts running after you*** you can run. Gingerbread man but you can't hide.

• I wait until it melts and then I'll enjoy a nice drink of ice cream directly from the container.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted A of course 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • what about the rest of the food

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• :o I can't say it's ever been a problem but I think if put into the situation I'd do either B or C ;p

0|0
    0|1
  • lol I don't wait, normally it doesn't make it to my freezer in the first place.

I don't like ice cream or sweets too often but when I do I just get a pint of ice cream and eat the fuck out of it, it doesn't stand a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option C, I'll just slowly watch it melt into a pool of runny cream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me right now: *I'm a tormented soul and like to watch the ice cream melt into little pools of cream death*

hhaha but I usually eat all the ice cream before it reaches the freezer ahah #yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B but I didn't mean to call you animal sorry >:(

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be done before the power goes out...

0|0
    0|0
  • my freezer thinks it's a refrigerator and i respect it's choice and let it do what it wants

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat it all within 1 hour despite the brain freeze

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B :D 😎😎😎😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I call everyone and we eat the ice team together!!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's never any ice cream in the house to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no wauring involved. I'm already running to the freezer !

0|0
    0|0
  • 2Within five seconds. I only have a spoonful of a quart of ben and jerry vanilla left in there.

0|0
    0|0