Friends vs How I Met Your Mother?

Curious to see which one wins..

• Friends
  • HIMYM

Most Helpful Girl

• Always How I Met Your Mother.

What Guys Said 9

• Friends all the way. You know when someone has a I just wanna hit them face, Literally all the How I met your mother has that face, but the brunette an the blonde guy

• Friends hands down, it was on TV on Sunday mornings for a while a couple of years ago, it was perfect easy viewing when you'd gotten fucked up the night before. It was funny too. HIMYM just isn't funny whilst being about lacking in style and as American sitcom as it gets.

• I resent that! I noticed that HIMYM made me laugh more often than Friends. But I do love both. And they're both on Netflix.

• You're a rare specimen, nobody I know ever watched HIMYM for longer than 10mins, but you know what they say about strokes/folks. Friends is on Netflix? This is new information, my future hangover says thanks!

• Hands down its friends. It was one of the best TV shows of all time. Even when new episodes were airing you knew you were watching a show that was going to be around for a longtime.

• Hmm both are pretty bad.

• I chose the wrong one but i watch friends because of Jennifer Aniston she is sex😍

• Neither, they're both incredibly boring and overrated shows, which would not be rated as highly without the fake laugh tracks, which are peer-pressuring the viewers into thinking it's funny.

• HIMYM doesn't have the attraction that Friends did

• friends
    himym is not funny

• Both suck.

What Girls Said 7

• Friends. I just think the show started off as simply "friends" and they evolved in to relationships naturally. How I Met Your Mother just threw it all in our faces too soon.

• Friends by 8 million miles! The characters, writing, plot, everything was better. HIMYM was okay but let's face it, it was just a crappy knockoff of friends with an even crappier ending!

• HIMYM is not even in the same lane as Friends. I watched both and was really fucked up over the lame script and writing of HIMYM especially the ending even though they included an alternate ending with the DVD collection. I can watch Friends reruns anytime but I cringe when I see HIMYM reruns just because of the ending what a waste of 9 years.

• I do agree. I hated the ending. Robin was perfect for Barney! And they built up this image of the mother for 8 years and then kill her off right after introducing her to the audience? C'mon! But I still think it's funnier than friends, in my opinion, and NPH did an awesome job playing Barney. He's my fav. Without him, I don't think I'd watch the show.

• I never watched either for laughs I liked the dynamics of their relationships and the friendships were interesting but Barney was the star of the show I didn't like shift of his character during his serious moments when he was depressed.

• Everyone's going to hate me now but How I Met Your Mother 🙈 Friends is still amazing though.

• Not true. I don't hate you. I actually share the same opinion. I like friends but prefer HIMYM.

• Oh, phew thank you 😅

• I liked watching friends

• Ted Mosby <3 <3 <3

• Hell no! Barney Stinson <3<3<3<3

• Obviously Friends.