What is the most painful thing you've been through?

And did you get over it? How?
Life has been unfair to me so I just felt like listening to everyone else's problems cause I know what it feels like to be unheard.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad bailed on us when I was 10. A few weeks later my mom was diagnosed with depression. She got better when she met and later married Danny. Everything was great until she died from a car accident. Danny had sex with with me many times from 13-16. At the time I enjoyed it, it helped me cope with all the shit in my life and he would spoil me with gifts and money. He never really physically abused me though, I'm greatful for that. My grandma is stable enough to take care of me now, so I live with her now.

The only thing that's given me strength through all this is my religion.

• Its nice that you're so strong after all that. Religion is an important part of life, I have to admit. Helps you stay stronger.

• Yess exactly :)

What Guys Said 3

• Losing my mother, my maternal grandparents that were close to me
    loss my moms brother ( my uncle) Feb 2014 , yes they have all left me
    i miss the love of female just to cuddle, hold close to me.

• I lost my maternal grandparents, parternal grandpa and my dad. So I kind of know what you feel. And I'm really sorry about your loss.

• Thank you for your kindness sorry about your loss as well :

• I really wanted to end my life a few months ago. Almost crashed my car on purpose, but I just went home, cut myself, and cried it all out.

• What happened?
      Dont do that again, there are people who love you and need you in their lives. And you never know, there might be something really good for you stored ahead but you might miss your chance on it. I've had urges to kill myself too, but I overcame it.

• Being sentenced to 13 years to life. That one stung a little.

• Why so?
      I'm really sorry.

• Note taken. Hope everything is getting better for you now.

• Of course, thank you

What Girls Said 5

• Losing both of my parents, a year and a half apart. Standing by my boyfriend's side for three months while he fought for his life, knowing that next time, he may not make it through, not knowing when next time will be or what goodbye kiss will be my last.

• I'm so sorry.. What happened to him?
      Are you okay now? How are you holding on?

• Thank you very much. That means a lot.

• My pleasure.

• A corrupt psychiatrist gave me a hallucination inducing pill to conceal a medical error that one of his co-workers made. The hallucination inducing pills made me so terrified that I wanted to kill myself.

• Did you talk to anyone about it? And I'm glad you figured that out soon enough. :)

• All the parents from the Asian country does that. I think I know what you feel.

• Countries do*

• Being locked in my room crying while my stepfather ran around the house screaming at my step sister who was crying and yelling and hearing someone get hit. Then being pulled into a washroom by her and getting told to get back into my room. Finally silence as my stepsister ran across the street barefoot leaving me alone in the house with him. Needless to say i stayed in my room. I learned later that the sound of someone getting hit could have been many things because we got 2 different accounts of that night. I still don't know exactly what happened. He could have hit himself and threatened to call the police or she could have hit him, or he could have hit her.

• How are you holding up now? Were you hurt during that fight?
      I'm sorry, I've seen my grandparents fight with each other as a kid.. It was traumatizing.

• I'm doing okay. My step sister was sent to a group home but there's still a lot of yelling in this house because of my step dad who hates me. I was hurt a bit by my step father grabbing my arm to yank me out of the bathroom but mostly it was emotional.

• loosing my virginity

• Why's that?

• I'm sure you'll have your perfect moment now. :D

• yeah lol thanks xD

• I was raped and abused as a child by my father. Through time passing and lots of therapy I've slowly been getting better and better every day.

• I was molested several times as a kid too. Its nice to know that you're recoverig. And I'm really sorry.

• Yeah it kinda does feel better. Thank you. :)

• No problem