What is it with younger people and me?

As long as I could remember I was had legions of younger fans. During primary school, high school, Uni, I was friends with like people that are at least two years younger than me. Also even now I have people that are 18 that love me heaps. Plus... My girlfriend is 21 and her sister is 17 but I get along well with her sister too. What gives? Why do I seem to bond with younger people so much easier?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I bond with older people better. I'm really mature for my age and ever since I was young I was always constantly around adults so I have better conversations with them. I tend to be really annoyed with people younger than me and I don't really fit in with kids my age. Maybe you just have more in common with them or they just suit your personality? Who knows? Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You're not mature yet

0|0
    0|0
  • you might have a childish aura.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the opposite old people like me a lot lol which I am fine with because I enjoy older folks company better then people my own age most people I hang out with are 30 years or older. I do have people my own age I hang out with to, but they are far less in number, I don't know why but I can't stand younger people immature people, they drive me batty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you cannot intellectually relate, keep up with, or conversate to people your own age.

0|0
    0|0