If you were held hostage and the only way you would be released is if you either shaved both your eyebrows or your head, which would you choose?

• Eyebrows
    62% (15)25% (4)48% (19)Vote
  • Head
    38% (9)75% (12)52% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm shaving both; I couldn't give a fuck about any hair. Wax me bare; I'm not dying.

1|2
    0|0
    • LMAO! This really made me laugh! You'd look like Vision lol

• Show All
    • I'm red with flattery that you gave me MHO! Ta!

• Hardy har har

What Guys Said 9

• I don't get this. If I were being held hostage, I'd shave my butthole if it means that I would be released.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll shave my head...

1|0
    0|0
  • My head...

1|0
    0|0
  • My head is almost shaved shiny bald as it is... no problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows. They grow back in a month. Takes me more than two years to grow out my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Head, my hair is short enough already and it will grow back to normal length in like two months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose to shave off ma head but how can i carry on without a head intact._.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave my pubes please

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my eyebrows cause it funnier that way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• my hair because I can wear a wig while it grows back. If I shave my eye brows I'd be stuck trying to draw on these nasty looking pencil ones that looks ugly in person. Wigs at least don't look at bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • my head. it brings out your eyes cheekbones and looks bad ass plus goes back nice and shiny:)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do head. Can they also give me an all over body one to? I would ask them nicely hehe

1|0
    0|0
  • My head. Eyebrow hair doesn't always grow back...

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows of course. My hair's too precious.

0|0
    0|0
    • But won't that look weird? Kind of an uncle fester look lol

• Show All
    • Asker I don't have cats.

And MissNoWhere the obsession begins lol

• Hair lol mainly because I've shaved my hair once and I went bald once because of chemotherapy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I could live with having to draw my eyebrows on everyday because there's no way I'd shave my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can draw my eyebrows on so I'd shave that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows they're so easy to draw in and they'd grow back faster than a whole head of hair!

0|0
    0|0