Thoughts about Ylvis?

Well, I love these guys, they are so damn clever!
They make "comedy music" and for me, they have very good vocal skills, stupid lyrics but an amazing sound!

Thoughts about Ylvis?

• They're stupid, I don't like them
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I loveeee them <3
    0% (0)14% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • I don't like them, I don't dislike them
    50% (2)29% (2)36% (4)Vote
  • I don't know them
    0% (0)14% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • They're stupid but I like them
    0% (0)14% (1)9% (1)Vote
  • They're so clever that I like them
    25% (1)14% (1)18% (2)Vote
  • Not my kind of music
    25% (1)15% (1)19% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL, their songs are sooo funny and catchy, but get annoying real fast 😂 I certainly don't mind Ylvis, I think they're clever in a weird way.. or stupid in a clever way, I'm not sure. xD

1|0
    0|0
    • HAHAHAHA YEAH! I KNOW! It's so confusing XD For me they are so stupid that it is clever XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRzJ87ZQzI this song is super hilarious!
      I love how funny they are! I really really like these guys, I can listen to their songs all day and laugh like it was the first time lol

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MHO! :)

What Guys Said 3

• I know so many people have THE FOX, but I think it's damn catchy and freaky hilarious!!! They are stupid, and clever, and hella catchy!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, the fox is the most famous one. My favorite is "Yoghurt", that song is catchy, clever, stupid and funny <3 I fucking love those guys XD

• I'll look it up!

• everyone who gets what they're singing about or has seen the elevator prank has to love them. they're unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2