Do you have or have you ever had a nickname?

If so, what is it? Feel free to share any back stories to your nicknames. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• well..

-Clari, clara
    -Clare Bear
    - "Clara de huevo" by my brother and now that I've changed my name to Maya, he calls me "Mayo, Aztec, Mexico, or 5 de Mayo"

What Guys Said 24

• One time during cross country, there was a trail with a fallen tree in the way. I made a Gandolf joke saying "You shall not pass!" So...
    Because my name is Randall with a German last name and I'm taller than most people so people decided to start calling me "Randolf the Grey."

• Yes, when I was at middle and high school people called me Barça, it's a nick taken from my surname, nothing special. I guess people starting calling me like that when I made a nick for a guy based on his surname and to avenge this behavior of mine he created this one. Well, I liked it, my friends from High School still call me this way.

• Scrambled is my bdsm name. Its on fetlife and it's because I've been told often that my mind is scrambled. Then I am also called "gummy" because I'm also a musician and I found my most successful band on gumtree and the band guys called me this and it spread throughout our gigs, and social media.

• Ale is what my friends call me, just an abbreviation of Alejandro.
    Here in America some call me Spain cause of where I'm from.

• Nice and simple. :) I'd love to visit Spain. It's on my list of places to travel.

• Italians no, Spanish hahah

• Oh, god. I need sleep...

• Loulou or Lolo

The back story is just an abbreviation for my first name which I already told you :P

• You mean your name isn't Zorro?

Welp, I'm disappointed.

• Unfulfilled because of the guy situation?
      Nothing a determined girl can't handle, just tears of joy haha

Yes! Soon I'll wake up early in the morning :'(

• Mhm, bingo. Very much unfulfilled, considering that part of the trip had to be cancelled...

Tears of joy, huh? Haha, interesting. I guess I'll find out for myself!

Yep, you'll be up at a normal time with the sun shining and birds, not crickets, chirping soon enough!

• people called me death (it was actually kind of o dorky reason) as a joke in art class in hs i signed my sculpture death (the project was to make a clay skull) and people called me it. then in college someone made a joke referring to family guy (saying death should be theres) i mention hs and everyone my roommates knew called me death.

• Now you just need the scepter and black robe to go with it.

• So much so that my brother decided it'd be a great idea to tell me how big the bags under my eyes were earlier today. Feel the love, haha.

• wow haha,

• My friends called me Crazy T because I joined a gang. I didn't say much but if I was disrespected or needed money then I was grinding to get it but now I have a career and I'm passed that

• Are you still crazy? Hah.

• Sounds like you're a good man then. :)

• Yes I am. I think I can be too good to the point that I don't make the choice thats best for me.

• I got a nickname "cornsoup" because I seemed like jack of all trade with everyone and still had my own taste/style/persona.

• Patterson or PutPutz. It's a play on my last name of Peterson.

• Yes i have a nickname Dagwood.

• Where do I start, Fearghal is my real life name so here I go
    Fergus
    Fearghlai
    Fearg
    Feargatron
    Fearghlaipuff
    Fregles
    Fregly
    Furball
    Feargy
    Figroll
    Fearghley
    All but two of these are from my school friends 😂

• Absent minded professor... I still am haha 8)
    Why was it again that I'm here?

• Corn Boy: I breed maize, so the name fits. (I still use this one.)
    Gucci Mane: I'm not black and I don't rap, but my last name starts with a G.
    Berkman: A stoner gave me this one, so who knows where he came up with it. lol.

• My nickname is grumpy cat and i skip your first two letters of your username while reading your username.

• In high school they called me "pussy", "faggot", or simply "hey, white boy"

• My only one has been "Baby Boy" because Im the youngest of 3 boys.

• No, never.

• Yup three: omario -the joker -winchester

• Yup, Cesco (Shehs-koh) or Franco.

• Yes. My friend used to call me olu (Owl) :P

• Nope. My friends have been trying for years now but still no luck.

• I have had many nicknames my favorite is Guido
    my italian relatives call me that, as do all my friends in italy!

• Since my real name is David, my nickname is actually technically just "Dave"

• Yes my nick is G. M

What Girls Said 24

• Kimmie - my stepdad always call me by this name ♥ it's his favourite nickname for me and no one else ever calls me this.

Kim - shortform for my name, my friends call me this a lot, mainly because some of them have no idea how to pronounce my name and always get it wrong. Some don't know how to spell it correctly.

Kim Possible - a guy friend of mine started to call me this because of the cartoon "Kim Possible"

Kaygirl - I have no idea how this nickname come about, a guy friend just started calling me this lol well, uh, KAY is my initials actually (surname not included yet, surname's a G) and not many people know my full name.

Wonder girl - hahah this is just so funny. When I was in Malaysia (before I moved to Australia), my church classmates are quite close. But I'm rather close with this three girls, and ever since, one guy that I know quite well in the class started calling us Wonder Girls.

Athena - I got this nickname because my friends and I were playing a game of Greek myths and we started calling each other by the names of the Greek Gods/Goddesses that suits them. Well, Athena is the goddess of wisdom, courage and inspiration.. so yeah

• May I ask what your full name is then? I would've guessed Kimberly from just reading "Kim," but it doesn't sound like it's that simple, haha.

• Yeah haha but sometimes I do get irritated because when I'm on Facebook messenger and my name is clearly stated there, people could still get it wrong and I'm like seriously? 😒

• Oh, yeah, see... times like those would annoy me as well. I've seen it happen, too. My students do that all the time with their work. I put the words right on the paper and, yet, they're still spelled incorrectly. People just don't pay attention, no matter what age they are, haha.

• Online I was called kalibie because I adopted a calico tabby cat and thought it was adorable.

I've been called cat mama cause I help everyone with cat care and cat sat a few times.

I've been called rhiana and Ramona because my teacher couldn't remember my name.

My middle school friends callsme the slug king, and we had slug salutes even haha, came from me mimicking the chipmunk voice of the slugs in the movie flushed away I think it was.

Lastly, my boyfriend introduces me as his lady friend, and calls me lady face or Asian face... (I call him white ass LOL)

• Yes. "Lita". In highschool I used to look like Lita Ford.

• My nickname is my last name or my full name.
    Apparently my name has a nice flow so they like to say it all :/

• tits monster because of my chest... Esan, spelled backwards "nase" the german word for nose and I've been called esan since 9th grade because a guy in my class was teasing me about my nose being too big and created a nickname and then every guy started calling me the same, and boobsie because of my chest as well.
    😭

• I'm a super huge harry potter fan, so my friends call me "Potter" and I love it.

On social media I am "WhatTheHellAmy" facebook, twitter, GAG, youtube and shit.

• I have gone by Ke-Ke for as long as I can remember! Even my nephews call me aunt Ke now. My teachers would look at me like I was dumb when I told them that's what I go by but by midterms they'd call me that as well. My dad started it when I was a baby and tried to say kittie.. It just stuck for 27 years lol.

• That's cute! :) Haha, us teachers can take a while to get used to some names/nicknames.

• It has it's ups and downs lol I'm over things like freaki keke, or "did you say kinky?" Lol my last name only makes matters worse being Divine. It's fitting working in a tattoo shop. And teachers have every reason to doubt nicknames! Some classmates of mine tried to take advantage after I'd tell them to call me KeKe

• Hahaha, I can see how it can cause you some trouble. I didn't even think of that before!

• I was called Mishi once.

• I have had three: Di Di, Dräi, and Miss Death.
    The first one was given by my family, the second one by a friend's family, and the third by my co-workers.

• Oh, man, are your co-workers afraid of you? Hah.

• It ws given to me after I beated one of them. I'm a cop, and my first partner was corrupt; one day I saw him doing dirty stuff and he told me to be silent and do nothing, I refused and he tried to threaten me with his weapon, I just beat the shit out of him. From that moment on, everyone knows me that way.

• I would have done the same.

• Online people used to call me Heart, a shortened version of my original username on that site. In real life, I've been called Twigley, rooted from people calling me a twig because they think I'm skinnier than I actually am. One guy called me slut muffin once after I pulled his sweatshirt string through and that stuck for awhile, and for most of this last year I was dickweed, thanks to another male friend. Still no idea how they came up with either of those two names.

• I giggled at Dickweed. How clever. :P

• Haha, what was even more clever was him sometimes switching it to phallus fold, even though it'd pretty much mean the same thing, although less people would understand it XD

• I have two: "Fënnef," and "Fives."
    The first one is used only by my family and close friends, and the second one is used by my family, friends and everyone else who knows me.

• Definitely different, but interesting. :)

• I think it was my grandmother's idea. She was counting some children and I believe I was the fifth. I'm not sure, gonna ask my mother.

• That would be an easy explanation!

• Tt, T, titty, kiki.
    Tt and T is just short for my name.
    Some friends call me titty because Tt sounds like that.
    Some people think my name is Kiki because it sounds like Tt, lol.
    My coworker called me that all the time :)

• I was called nosey rosey by my grandma when I was like 3. & some of my friends pronounce my name wrong (on purpose) as a nickname sometimes.

• I have many:

*"H" for my real name Helena
    *Creature
    *Princess
    *Shark
    *Gypsy Girl
    *Baby Girl'
    *Kiddo
    *Trouble

• My sophomore year this guy called me "the short girl with big tits" and little jordan

and in sixth grade or so I had a friend that called me jojo

'bout it. People don't like giving me nicknames for some reason. :(

• My dad had called me "Britts" for as long as I can remember. My name is Brittany.

• I used to have a nickname when I was in high school. It was princess :)

• Yeah I have a nickname. It's basically just my first name twice.

• Anna Banana has pretty much been my nickname since I was born. Was also called Fish a couple times because it relates to my last name.

• I have a lot.
    FlowerCollectorChen
    ChenDaBear
    ChenDaAsian
    CaptainSweden_
    InsanityChen
    Wes

• Yeah baby face! It's so annoying :( <3

• Mines care!

• Alga marinha, which means seaweed in Portuguese. I used to hate it when my colleagues called me that, which they did all the fucking time. Thankfully they eventually got sick of calling me that and the nickname was forgotten.

• My nickname is Belle.

The story behind it is that one of my friends knew that I was having an insecure day. I feel ugly and disgusted with myself, and he started calling me Belle. Since then everyone has caught on and calls me Belle.