What do you think about girls who wear makeup at the gym?

To be honest I wear makeup at the gym because I'm really self conscious about myself without makeup. I have really bad hereditary dark circles and I'm always trying to cover those up. What do you think about girls with makeup at the gym? Is it bad wearing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear makeup practically whenever i go out, self conscious feeling kicks in when i go out, but i dont think anything bad about girls who go to gym wearing make up, they want to look good, just let them be themselves, its a gym anyways so everyone should be focusing on exercising and not checking others out ahah :)

What Guys Said 3

• Who gives a FLIPPPPP :I

• Won't the make up be destroyed when u sweat? but besides that I don't really care

• I honestly don't pay attention to people at the gym. I'm there to exercise, not date.

What Girls Said 5

• As someone who never wears makeup, it seems a little strange to me. You go to the gym to work out and I'm sure people aren't really paying attention. But if it makes you happy and comfortable then go for it!(:

• I wouldn't care but it's not good for your skin. I don't like make up and my face wouldn't look any different with it.

• That's unnessesery

• I also wear coverup
    And usually mascara or dark eyeshadow so I don't look like I'm dead

• i dont care what other people do.