Do you shower with hot, warm, or cold water?

I guess I'm weird. I can't do hot showers. Cool/cold water for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• ummm,,,,,,,,, i guess "cold" or may be "cool" is the best,,,, as it increases the blood flow in blood capillaries, when cold water is put on skin, the blood rushes to the surface of skin, which is good for health. that's all i know :P :)

What Guys Said 14

• I'm really open to everything. Sometimes I don't feel like waiting for it to heat up so I just jump in the shower immediately. I don't really care enough that it's cold.

So I guess I'm apathetic with showers, but I usually do it lukewarm.

• I just washed and it was cold water for sure i can't do warm showers
    in hot weather i need cooled down ... hahahha

• hot - when it's freezing outside, or after a grueling workout where I need it to relax.
    warm - Normal everyday temperature
    cold - after a day out playing soccer when it's scorching hot outside.

• Hot to warm. I can't do cold. I just can't handle it. When my hot water was out I would warm up water on the stove and wash up in the bathroom. Im a baby with cold water lol.

• Warm for me.

• Cold shower, let it be winter or summer

• Hot water. Hot enough that I typically red as a lobster when I'm done showering.

• I shower with warm water

• In winters I prefer hot water.
    In summers I prefer warm water.

• I usually have it scorching😂😂

• All 3... just depends on the day

• I usually use cold water but I will use warm water after the rainy cool day.

• Warm
    I couldn't do cold, you're brave :)

• Shower with warm water no matter what the weather is because I can't stand a cold shower.

What Girls Said 11

• Hot until it starts cooling down to a hot-warm, then I turn it cooler to wash my face so it doesn't burn and then imeinse my hair (cold water makes it shiny) then I get out

• I shower in cold water because it delays the aging process a little :)
      Another way of making hair shiny is not bathing for a week. I went camping twice in different years without a shower for a week. Every time after I took a shower my hair was shiny. I wouldn't do it in everyday life though lol

• Warm-hot.

I can't take cold showers.

• Warm is my preference most of the time. However, a cooler shower after a workout or coming in from being outside on a hot day is nice.

• As hot as I can stand it, then I make the water colder like a minute before getting out to cool down.

• Warm. Hot to open up my pores before exfoliating my body & cold when finishing to close back the pores and make my hair shiny :)

• Warm-hot generally but I wash my hair in cold water. For some weird reason I can't wash my hair under hot water

• Most times it's warm. If it's a particularly hot and sticky day, then I'll take a cooler one.

• all three but lukewarm is my favourite

• Warm water is best for me. I can't do cold.

• Warm water

• hot showers :)