Vote A
  • Hillary Clinton
    Vote B
  • I just want to see the results
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was forced to choose I'd go for Hillary. But honestly, if it ends up being between the two of them, I don't really care. To me, they're both conservatives and I don't vote for any conservatives. It's like a choice between pest and cholera, as we'd say in German (mind you, I'm not American, so I wouldn't able to vote for any of them anyway).

0|0
    0|0
    • wow you really consider her conservative?

• I'm gonna put it like this: if Obama (who is more progressive than Hillary) was a politician in my country, he'd be somewhere in a center-right party. America's liberals are Europe's conservatives. America's conservatives are people we can only shake our heads about in Europe and wonder if we should laugh or cry about them ;-).
      As for Hillary specifically... I can't really think of anything particularly progressive about her (not even in American terms). She is a huge interventionist in terms of foreign politics and she isn't a supporter of any regulations of Wall Street or the financial market for starters.

• Thats interesting i didn't realize they were so far left over there.

The democrats like to hide it but they really are tied to the banks and wall street.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Hillary over Donald for sure, but Bernie over all other candidates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please NO!!!

I mean trump is bad but hillary scares the crap out of me.

0|1
    0|0
    • If Hillary (who used to be a Republican and only changed her party for her Husband) scares the crap out of you, I don't even wanna know how much somebody like Obama scares you. And if somebody like Obama scares even the bigger crap out of you, I don't even wanna know how somebody like Bernie Sanders scares you. I guess he must be like the personification of Satan to you haha :-)

• Show All
    • I would agree with you on Hillary. Obama on the other hand never stroke me as a "corrupt" politicians. I think Americans are very quick at confusing being "corrupt" with simply being a politician who makes policies that you don't support.

• i really struggle with Obama. Sometimes i think he's just totally incomeptent other times he's seems corrupt.

What Guys Said 4

• A gas station breakfast burrito would be more adept at doing good for the country than those two.

1|2
    0|0
    • Honestly, had Trump never said that bullshit about Mexicans, I would've at least considered voting for him. But now he's the last person I'd vote for.

Unless a Libertarian or Green Party member runs for office, I will not vote this year.

• The last few republicans kinda fuckled the place up... whereas the current democrat was just kind of "meh", and the democrat before him fixed the budget, and ended a war, and everything in general was working...

0|0
    0|0
    • Our national debt almost doubled during Obama's first term alone. How exactly did he fix the budget?

• Show All
    • "the one before him" fixed the budget

@xelebrum

• Ohhh. Never mind then.

• Hillary won't win this elections

0|0
    0|0
  • Trump for Prex and his hair piece for VP!!

0|0
    0|0