Do you believe in soulmates?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe there is someone out there for everyone. But I do not believe that there is one specific person out there that we are destined by fate to be with.

What Guys Said 6

• They're something I want to believe in, but I really honestly don't. Some peoples' personalities just happen to click more than others.

• I'd like to. Thought I found it once, but I was wrong.

• Yes but I don't believe we are necessarily predestined for one person. I believe any properly maintained relationship with a like minded person can lead to a soulmate.

• Where else would little souls come from?

• I believe in it.

• Has much as I believe in Santa Clause, the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny.

What Girls Said 12

• No. I think the term is airy-fairy. I don't believe in past lives whatsoever, so a soul mate, assuming that souls are passing from one body to the next and connecting to another person each time is a romantic notion but is in no way proven. Even if you ask a scientist what a soul is, you would end up in a discussion about chemistry going on in the brain.

Using the term to me is a common thing to say among romantics that want to believe in the love of their life/lives. There is such a thing as having a great love, moving on, and having another great one afterward. No need to make it sensational.

• No, because that implies that there's one (and only one) person in the world you can genuinely love (romantically).

• I believe in soulmates, but that there are many soulmates for one person because you change over time. Like the soulmate you had when you were 15 is different than the one you have when your 45. I like the idea of soulmates too. I think it's slightly adorable to find someone that you feel perfect with.

• No I don't believe in them. I think that people could fall in love and be destined to be with more than one person

• Yes, but I don't believe they have to be romantic. I have two friends that complete me.

• Honestly, not really, no.

• I believe in soul mates. I don't know if I'll meet mine In this life though

• I believe in soulmates but I haven't met mines yet.

• Nope not in the slightest.

• I'm dating my soul mate from middle school 😍😝😁

• No, I don't believe in soulmates.

• not at all.