Why can't black people who date or want to date interracial are so caught up in what other races view them and think about them? Why don't?

Other races do that? Everytime I'm online, I read a post by a black person talking about when wanting or dating interracial that they're not one of those "stereotypical" black people and how they're full of intellect, etc. Its like that they'll sell their family to rapists just to prove that they're "one of the good ones" . Its a shame they think this way. Because anyone willing to (because no one is forcing them at gun point to) believe in stereotypes is someone you dont want to be around anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are insecure about themselves because old people won't accept them, personally as a colored mixed folk I love seeing old racist people have an angry face when I'm flirting with women outside my race and the girl is liking it when the girl I'm flirting with isn't looking I just look at those old folks and smirk like from one of those characters from dbz

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry, I'd really like to comment because my girlfriend is black and I'm white so I have a vested interest but, trying to read your question gave me a headache. I literally do not understand what you're asking?

• Because our whole lives, all other races in America shit all over us, so it's only natural for some of use to try get acceptance. Not me though, fuck all you racists assholes, come at me.