What body shape, and facial features is considered beautiful in Asia (Standards of beauty)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Slender to slightly built. say 5'7 at 110lbs - 125lbs. Long legs is a huge plus. Hopefully boobs that are between b cup to c cup, just a small perky booty. So hourglass without too much curves. Facial features, people tend to like oval faces structure, rounder eyes, distinct eyebrows, small ears, somewhat of a nose bridge and nose. kpopmuses.files.wordpress.com/.../...fbodypics.jpg for face and upper body

• White skin etc.

• yea, the tan look is not in style at all. At least in China and Korea. I had actress friends, they would have a big ass umbrella and a hat on in the summer days.

What Guys Said 2

• A petite girl with big boobs seems to be attractive everywhere.

• ? I don't think there are any standards there. Their women are all pretty much the same and in my opinion, not very attractive at all. I can however offer this, beauty in general is based on symmetry... and is ALWAYS in the eyes of the beholder

What Girls Said 2

• pale skin, looks childlike, cute, boobs don't matter as much, less than120 lbs.
    imgcache.chinayes.com/.../...08041459509748914.jpg

Grew up there, I went from no love life to one of the hottest girls in school when I came to America because I was tan and curvy.

• I think small feet on women is desirable. Foot binding happened

• I wonder if my grandpa had a foot fetish lol. My last Asian girlfriend had like 43 cm womens shoes , she was 5'10 though