Why do some people do that?

Like say if a girl is mad at this person that talked behind her back many times and made fun of her as well and she kept telling her friend that she was threw with that person and will never will talk to the person again and then turns back right around and talks to them again. Why do some people do that? Why do they turn right back around to a person and talks to them when they talked behind their back and stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness. I totally understand. That's what this girl does to me and my friends. She starts drama then tries to blame it on someone else then says she that she is done with you and never going to talk to you again turn around and here she is. I think it's because they have always have someone that can talk to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The qualities they fell in love with appeared again in that person so they can't let them go.