Are you valuing life? Yes?

Are you valuing life?
Yes?
-No dear, u don't even think once before killing the mosquito knowing that it's comsuming your blood as a means of food and not because it irritates u.
Well, m not anyone who will say u need to take care of mosquitos and ants but u know what! They are not that visible to human eyes but they also live, they too have life and can feel the pain.
Start feeling the pain from the organisms we ignore, the change u want in the society starts from u. The value for life will begin from there, crime rates will reduce.
When u can't think of losing ur family, the near and dear ones, u should also think about everyone u see around u have value for other hundreds.
If everything is possible, resolving dispute of any any kind is also possible.
Why take life man when u have no ability to give it back?
If u don't have, acquire the signs of humanity...

Most Helpful Girl

• The example you gave with the ant's and mosquito's I don't agree with. Yes mosquito's are annoying but they primarily serve as a transmitter of disease. I'm not about to get Malaria just to save one mosquito or let it infect someone else. Ant's are also territorial and could give two shits who you are. If you were immobile or not they will attack in hordes.

I get what you're saying about life but maybe you should re-evaluate some things. Or maybe develop this more and do a myTake instead of asking a question you assume you know the answer to.

• Well the "mosquitos" and the "ants" were not the one and only subject to be taken for a public debate. :) Value for life is all what's focused. If you people were able to see the inside and think of it, u surely would try to ignore the mosquito and highlight the motive behind this post as a whole.

• Hence me writing "I get what you're saying about life but maybe you should re-evaluate some things. Or maybe develop this more and do a myTake instead of asking a question you assume you know the answer to". You used terrible examples and that's why should go back to the drawing board.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry babe, what you wanna say?

• I am a specie-ist (racist only with species instead of race, I believe humans are the superior species on earth, and I believe in total inequality amongst the species on earth).

Humans can kill mosquito by sheer will alone, no problems, we are the super species on earth.

What Girls Said 0