And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• 3|2
    0|0
  • I absolutely would not date myself.

I know myself very well. And I hate myself. At work, the team I work in, there is constant arguments but eventually the team leader backs down (I'm the only member of the team)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely have a crush on myself, but I'd be too intimidated to approach because of my fiery, feisty personality. Also, i'd fantasize about me, but that'll be as far as it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao you'd get jealous! That seriously had me rolling.
    But yas bc i'm super fun and awesome :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i would b intimidated by myself.. lol..

1|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHA I may have the same problem as you... I'd still give myself a shot. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would consider it just to see what other people experience and go through when they're with me I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally, lol. "hi this is my girlfriend, me"

2|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i'm too inexperienced and will make too many idiotic mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I probably would. I like debate though so I might hurt my own feelings haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for one we'd both agree on everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I would marry myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i'm too annoying😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely date me. I'd marry me! I'm cute, quirky, and interesting. I'm fun and I'm always open for pretty much anything. We could go play paintball, go karting, play videos games, ride bikes, eat McDonalds and get fat, take naps, or just watch netflix all day. I'm not clingy or jealous. In fact I need my own space. I'd be wonderful. Maybe I should date myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm a shit show.

0|0
    0|0
    • Please don't say so... You should love yourself. All people are nice, beautiful. Just try to find what your beautiful side is. Of course all people have some beautiful sides :)

• Eh... I'm anti-social, have social anxiety, am overly aggressive, go through bouts of suicidal depression, a poor relationship with my mother, and have an extremely short fuse. I'm borderline attractive and am fairly intelligent but I have a lot of nonsense as well.

What Guys Said 13

• I would only fuck around with myself, as in have a shitload of fun. never date though, im fucking terrible. bahahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah. I'm awesome sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at my pic I think the world of women would date the champ!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well of course I'd date me but it's not fair to deny all the girls the joy of dating me too :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably date a female me... but not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me, but maybe a female clone of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give myself a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will, I'm virtuous, honest and always follow my principles, but sadly women don't see that :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to be gay first for that to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'd date me but I wouldn't fuck me😅😅😅😅

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have sanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course not. i dont date ugly people

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date me.