What should I wear for my sexy chocolate boyfriend birthday?

So far I've bought these two dresses in a size 4 and they look amazing on me I feel like a beautiful black queen. I am still on the hunt for more dresses because I want to look great for my boyfriend 24th birthday and of course I'm wearing heels because I'm a diva . but for now I will pick from these two options and we'll be partying in my hometown new York we should have lots of fun What should I wear for my sexy chocolate boyfriend birthday?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• The first one looks classier and less casual than the second... plus, if you have the legs for it, this would be ideal with a nice pair of heels

• I would suggest the first dress, to me it looks more like a party dress than the bottom one. Have fun and be safe.

What Girls Said 5

• Look like cheap chinese dresses which are poor quality. Also fed up of this same question constantly... pretty sure nobody cares about this or feels its a real problem

• Oh lord...

People will slip race into absolutely everything on here. But regardless, to answer your question, I think the first one is nicer.

• Both look like paper dresses. Don't like either, look badly tailored.

• The first one is definitely better.

• The first one looks better