Guys, have you ever wondered what you would look like in drag?

• Fuck no
    76% (37)
  • I am curious
    24% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. Take a selfie in a wig while wearing lipstick. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH. My eyes! My eyes! Terrible image! *throws lye in eyes to cleanse them*

• Thank you for MHO. I hope my typing is okay. Still recovering from the lye in the eyes. lol

• Hahaha haha! You are hilarious

• Looks, no! Humor, yes. that I do have.

What Guys Said 24

• Never wondered but once while In Uni and a tad drunk three girls convinced me to try on a black ball gown... only to get pissed off because apparently my legs looked amazing and I filled out the size 14 dress in a far more appealing way then they did (at the time I was fencing and doing HEMA a lot so I had a very narrow waist, with broad chest and very shapely legs).

I refused to let them start with the makeup though... and my hair at the time was longer than the trashy wig they tried to get on me.

• Isn't size 14 fat though?

• ... A size 14 uk certainly isn't fat. Frankly most girls less than size 12 are distinclty lacking the fun bits.

And I don't think a 28inch waist on a 6ft2 guy with a 36 inch chest is bad. :p

• When I was in school, in the South, it was tradition once a year to have a "womanless beauty pageant" where the guys dressed up like girls. I managed to win because I made such a pretty girl. :)

• Have I wondered what I look like in drag?
    Only in the darkest and deepest depths of my nightmares. I try not to think about it too much.

• This is how I'd think of it

https://youtu.be/0-plPj9LGu8

• I've seen guys dress in drag, and putting myself in that position, I don't think it looks good at all.

• Women's clothes look uncomfortable. I don't even see why WOMEN wear women's clothes. A guy would have to be pretty f'd up to want to wear that.

• No I'm not a faggott

• You might not be a faggot but you are a damn cunt.

• Yep... so take your ignorance, hate and rudeness out of here.

• Keyboard warrior.

• i am way to muscular to look the least bit female in drag xD i let a girlfriend try to make my face look female... it was awfull so i voted A because i know it´d look like shit.

• I did it once as a joke and my gay friend dressed like a "manly man" as a bet I make a damn pretty lady not gonna lie and the girls liked him as a guy. Fun times

• I voted "a" because I don't wonder, I *know*Iwould look terrifying..."wha-what the fuck was *that*? Is this the rapture? What did we do to deserve this?"

• Hell no lol.

• I have had to put on my mother's sandals a couple of times, and that's as far as I'm going to go. lol.

• Niggas be homophobic as fuck.

• No, only because I've dressed up in drag.

The beard might have given me away.

• I'd be gropped at a straight bar, I'm sure of it. 6'2 of all women, who wouldn't want that lol

• well I have definitely always been curious to know what I would look/be like if I was a girl!

• Have no idea what a drag is so probably not

• well i'll be dam sexy!

• I would like like a real girl ;-)

• Women get to wear more fun clothes. I would love a pair of over the hip pirate style boots.

• Yup, i dress like a girl all the time. All the pretty colors are so fun. However, how I dress in my house, stays in my house. I do not have the courage to go out in public that way, lol... Sad how society keeps people from being the way they truly enjoy.

• Stuff society, if you wanna do it, do it.

• Well I sometimes do when alone. Its rather fun

• Actually, I like crossdressing.
    But only when I'm alone.

• never. not once