Guys, have you ever wondered what you would look like in drag?

• Fuck no
    76% (37)
  • I am curious
    24% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm. Take a selfie in a wig while wearing lipstick. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH. My eyes! My eyes! Terrible image! *throws lye in eyes to cleanse them*

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO. I hope my typing is okay. Still recovering from the lye in the eyes. lol

• Show All
    • Hahaha haha! You are hilarious

• Looks, no! Humor, yes. that I do have.

What Guys Said 24

• Never wondered but once while In Uni and a tad drunk three girls convinced me to try on a black ball gown... only to get pissed off because apparently my legs looked amazing and I filled out the size 14 dress in a far more appealing way then they did (at the time I was fencing and doing HEMA a lot so I had a very narrow waist, with broad chest and very shapely legs).

I refused to let them start with the makeup though... and my hair at the time was longer than the trashy wig they tried to get on me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't size 14 fat though?

• ... A size 14 uk certainly isn't fat. Frankly most girls less than size 12 are distinclty lacking the fun bits.

And I don't think a 28inch waist on a 6ft2 guy with a 36 inch chest is bad. :p

• When I was in school, in the South, it was tradition once a year to have a "womanless beauty pageant" where the guys dressed up like girls. I managed to win because I made such a pretty girl. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Have I wondered what I look like in drag?
    Only in the darkest and deepest depths of my nightmares. I try not to think about it too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is how I'd think of it

https://youtu.be/0-plPj9LGu8

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen guys dress in drag, and putting myself in that position, I don't think it looks good at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's clothes look uncomfortable. I don't even see why WOMEN wear women's clothes. A guy would have to be pretty f'd up to want to wear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a faggott

0|2
    0|1
    • You might not be a faggot but you are a damn cunt.

• Show All
    • Yep... so take your ignorance, hate and rudeness out of here.

• Keyboard warrior.

• i am way to muscular to look the least bit female in drag xD i let a girlfriend try to make my face look female... it was awfull so i voted A because i know it´d look like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did it once as a joke and my gay friend dressed like a "manly man" as a bet I make a damn pretty lady not gonna lie and the girls liked him as a guy. Fun times

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted "a" because I don't wonder, I *know*Iwould look terrifying..."wha-what the fuck was *that*? Is this the rapture? What did we do to deserve this?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had to put on my mother's sandals a couple of times, and that's as far as I'm going to go. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Niggas be homophobic as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only because I've dressed up in drag.

The beard might have given me away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be gropped at a straight bar, I'm sure of it. 6'2 of all women, who wouldn't want that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • well I have definitely always been curious to know what I would look/be like if I was a girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Have no idea what a drag is so probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • well i'll be dam sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like like a real girl ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Women get to wear more fun clothes. I would love a pair of over the hip pirate style boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, i dress like a girl all the time. All the pretty colors are so fun. However, how I dress in my house, stays in my house. I do not have the courage to go out in public that way, lol... Sad how society keeps people from being the way they truly enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Stuff society, if you wanna do it, do it.

• Well I sometimes do when alone. Its rather fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I like crossdressing.
    But only when I'm alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • never. not once

0|0
    0|0