Models vs normal girls?

Models vs normal girls?

if you had to choose between models and normal girls I dating who would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Normal girls look more fun and natural - Models probably haven't eaten in 3 days and are grumpy

• Hahaha
      They actually eat tissue papers so their stomachs won't hurt but they don't digest any calories. O. o

What Guys Said 24

• I'd go for "normal" ones in the sense that they do not need to cope with somebody's beauty standards to be attractive and beautiful. (the first girls all look alike, the second group is much more funny and interesting).

On the other hand, just remember that models are also girls, with feelings and a stressing job that bites her asses everyday with lots of charges and restraints.

• Models are beautiful. I won't deny that. But when it comes to dating girls (and possibly a serious relationship) I tend to fall in love with (shorter) girls who have some 'imperfections' that make them grab my attention from the start. Also I think I'm a little too shy to ask out one of these models on a date.

• I like the faces of the models better but I wish they were maybe 2 inches shorter with slightly bigger boobs.

I don't think I'd want to marry a model tho, just a summer fling.

(yes I realize a model wouldn't want anything to do with me. I'm speaking hypothetically. In this scenario I'm Leonardo Dicaprio)

• normal all day every day

• I don't want to choose! I'd certainly date the models to see if their personality matched. I'd date the everyday girls if I liked their personality.

there are some cute girls in the bottom pic I'd love to make smile.

• Models is an obvious truth, there is a reason these women are used to sell products.

But in the "normal pic" there are girls who would be acceptable.
    2nd from right in pink and black
    2nd from left in yellow and black

• That girl in the model pic, looks funny she doesn't have a belly button!!! the one next to miranda kerr on the left!

But i think i would take Miranda Kerr! she always seemed so sweet and kind and different from all the other models

• In context of what a model is I'm pretty sure those girls in the second photo also count as models...

• What's the difference? One gets paid to wear clothes, that's all I see

• I'm shallow... so models all the way!

• Normal girls has more variesty and you will be able to find girls with curves. Models may have sexy faces but they are usually rectangle, inverted triangle, and apple shape.

• I like the normal girls they are the keepers..

• I would totally date a model. Given the opportunity.

• Both the photos feature model girls.
    I would pick models for dating

• i´d probably date all of the girls in the pics but 3 from the bottom pic and one from the top pic.

• normal girls, both because **as in the pictures** they are more diverse and there are more of them :p

• Both pictures show unattractive women in my eyes but normal would be better in my opinion.

• ummm, models for sure, unless they are as dumb as they look.

• Normal girls are more beautiful, bcoz there is always a thick layer of make-up on the face of actresses and models.
    .
    Bottomline:- an average college girl is much more attractive even than makeupless Katrina kaif.

• I've dated both and there is barely a difference.

• Normal girls are disgusting in that picture,(except second right and second left hand) I've seen way better looking girls here on gag, better than those models and those "normal" girls

• I will choose beautiful normal girls.

• I'd date both.

• sexy and normal ones

What Girls Said 9

• Models are normal people they just tend to be more photogenic then others. I know a guy who's a model but unfortunately for me wanting to ask him out, I never can bc he's gay. He said I should get into modeling and wondered why I wasn't in the first place. So that year of college social aspirations was only shattered partially.

• Models look normal without the photoshop, makeup, and costumes. They are just tall and skinny and there are normal girls just like that

• I like both - but from the first picture only the first girl is hot to me...
    On the second picture there's more variety so it's more interesting to look at.

• Both.!
    :)
    ---

• models are very normal without photoshop.. and loads of makeup.. some are even below average,..

• The second girl on the first picture doesn't have a belly button omg :O

• Yeah I just saw that, odd

• models ftw

• Models are normal girls

• To be a model means to be a whore. I would choose to be a normal girl even if I had model looks.

• Models are usually gigantic sluts

• Well I don't see it that way...

• Well its the truth. Cara deviglne, Kate moss, naomi Campbell and the rest all mega whores