How common is blue eyes?

I don't know i don't see much white people here an i the ones i do are usually prostutites from Europe who come to get local men, but i find a lot of them have blue eyes, is it common or is that the blue eyes kind who usually chase brothers

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue eyes are a pigment defect in the eyes and have a lower count of melanin.

This is caused by recessive genes.

I've got blue/grey eyes, a lot of people I know have blue eyes. I think it's more common in Saxon countries like Germany and Britain and then Scandinavia.

What Girls Said 4

• Blue eyes are quite common in western/northern European countries. I have blue eyes, my mom and dad and brother have blue eyes. My best friend had blue eyes as do her children and husband... They aren't that rare and have nothing to do with the sex industry.

• It's extremely common where I'm from, but hey, we're all here just prostitutes.

• Blue eyes are pretty common in white people.

• blue eyes nothing to do with prostitution

What Guys Said 7

• Blue eyes are slightly rare I believe it is 1 in 1000. Blue-Hazel is in 2% of the population. I have Blue Hazle-Amber so I am not even on the map :D

• I have blue eyes and I am most definitely not a prostitute!

• I have greenish-blue eyes. And I'm not a prostitute. I don't think.

• White people make up 8% of the world's population. About half of white people have blue eyes, meaning about 4% of people have blue eyes.

• I have dark blue eyes, should I consider a different career, hmm? :D

• blue eyes are more common in the baltic reagion's and middle east

• LOL. It is common and praised.