If you had a dream city to live in, what things would it have and what would you do there?

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 things: beach where sun is shining 24/7, many beautiful boys and hot snow in winter. That would be perfect👌🏻
    I would live happier than now

What Girls Said 3

• There's a city i go in my dreams. It's built on a hill. There's never usually anyone there, there's hills at the back, a train that runs through it and an ocean at the bottom. It's an older place, white buildings and a nice atmosphere. I'd live there. A fable-esque place would be nice. If you've ever played fable 2. The dream sequence, where the hill is and that large tree, with the moon shining in the background? It's when you sleep in the bed in the tower area. I'd want a nice spot like that somewhere in the city, so i could chill. I'd like a weather mix, i couldn't deal with sun all the time. If the weather changed depending on my mood, that would be cool.

• I already live in my dream city. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

• Amsterdam or Stockholm i guess

What Guys Said 3

• Just one thing's enough. A time machine. Everything else can go fuck off!!

• Well the city would be Wien. Id have a simple flat in the city's old center.

• Jungle. In a tree house with my lovely wife. Experiencing the true beauty of nature. <3