Is it better to book an internal US flight now or wait till the week I am traveling?

Hi guys,

I am flying to the US and I plan to visit friends in other states. I am not sure about my plans as I don't know how it's going to be -I might get bored or so- so I don't want to rush and book now. If I wait till the same week I am traveling and book, will prices be much higher than now?

Most Helpful Guy

• The nearer you get to the flights the more expensive it is

What Guys Said 4

• the best advice that I can give you is.

1. if it's not a holiday then you shouldn't worry because on holidays it gets really busy and really expensive.!

2. it's better to do it on Sunday not many people are traveling on Sunday

• Prices might go up. If you're a foreign visitor, it's helpful to have your whole itinerary on hand to show the immigration officer.

• Better to buy early. If the price drops, call the airline and make them adjust your price. If you are firm, they will

• Yes the longer you wait the more expensive the tickets are.

What Girls Said 4

• The closer to leaving the flight is, the higher the rate will be. That's why for vacations people will book them months in advance.

• flights tend to go up the later you get them so i would get them now

• Many times its cheaper if you add internal flights to an international ticket. But you have to stay with the same carrier group of course.

• You better book now