What do you think about this picture that I took :)?

I was on a relaxation trip to Northern areas in Pakistan. I saw this guy resting and watching people passing by. What do you think about my take? :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like the way you framed it. You totally ignored the rule of thirds. It could have been so much more visually interesting if he wasn't in the centre of the frame.

• love this :)

• Awwwww 😃 the pic is great !

• I like that picture 😊

What Guys Said 3

• That is a cool pic

• It's nice, but could have been taken from a better angle. Maybe from the side.

The monkey is caught between its natural habitat and the invasive infrastructure of man, representing its struggle to survive in both environments. Even how it's back is turned to the jungle could indicate that it has realized there is more opportunity in the world of man for food. It looks bored and disinterested, reflecting on how much of the "wild spirit" the city has robbed it of. I can see abit of our own evolution and lack of happiness as a species in this photo as well.

• Now that I think about it he looks kinda bored or irritated..

• The place is natural habitat for these creatures. It is peaceful and 90% area is covered with forest :)
      There is not just one money, you can find families of them walking on the road side, interacting with people in their own way to get food.
      This one was particularly calm and observant. :)

• Nice landscape and nice pose... is this a chimpanzee?