How much do you love Netflix?

I was thinking of getting it, but I'm not sure. So how much do you love it and what's the best thing to watch on it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's great. definitely a great purchase. I cut the cord on cable 4 years ago and Netflix has been one of my primary go to's in place of cable. it's pretty cheap and has a lot of content which gets added to regularly. I don't have many complaints at all about Netflix

• also the amount of Netflix produced material has increased a lot and is really high quality (eg orange is the new black, unbreakable kimmy Schmidt, lilihammer, peaky blinders, etc)

• oh and house of cards

What Guys Said 10

• The best advice that I can give you is.

1. I don't because of the fact that the movies and shows, It take months for a new movie/ shows to come to Netflix. That's why it's better to use Showbox app get all the latest movies and all the latest shows from any type of channel from the cable company

• I really like it, primarily for the TV shows I stream nonstop. best? I don't know but I recommend nearly all the TV shows, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Parks and Recreation, you know I can't even name them all there are so damn many to watch.

• You know, I actually love Netflix.

I know a lot of people give it flak on the basis of having "tired old shows" but I really like it. They have some real gems on there, and some pretty amazing Netflix original shows. Keeps my guests entertained for hours while I fix up something for them to eat.

• It is pretty great... they could easily charge twice as much and it is still worth the value.

Make sure you get 'hola' with it! and Use the site 'netflix around the world', it vastly increases your library and Netflix itself does not care, just the publishing companies which can't figure it out (yet)

• I love it. It has a very cheap monthly fee, its library of content is larger than ANY other video-streaming service (YouTube does not count), and it has it's own, very well done original shows (House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Marco Polo, Daredevil, etc.) that have gone on to win Emmy awards.

• Only really watch OITNB on it

• 0 its a piece of shit it sucks

• It's alright. Loads a video faster than a pirate website but there's not as much variety.

• Never used it.

• Never had it, probably never will. Everything they offer, I can get for free.

• I thought the same thing, but sometimes it's frustrating to get them to work so I thought it'd be easier to get Netflix.

• Never had that problem.

I download on my PC, then stream from there to my TV. Works just fine :)

• Got it. I watch things through movietube and it just doesn't work out sometimes.

What Girls Said 5

• I LOVE it. I don't have tv here so watching netflix is all I do

• I like it in a cord cutter so it is my main source of TV

• I really like it! They have some great original series on there like , and have the whole series of Friends which is the best show ever. 😝

• Never used it, no plans on changing that either. .

• I love it. worth every penny / cent