Would you take a leech bath for 10 minutes and then eat 10 leeches for a million dollars?

Ok, so this question is inspired by the good ol' Fear Factor. It wouldn't be exactly like in the video below (it's just so you get the idea how fucking gross it would be), but the deal would be this: you take a bath which is literally full of leeches for 10 MINUTES, without hopping out, and afterwards you also have to eat 10 LEECHES, and the million dollar check is all yours. Would you do it?
I know couldn't, I'd die from the fear and all that even if I just attempted doing that, since leeches is one of my biggest fears. But, hey, that's just me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I am very lucky, I don't need money so I will say neither choices.

• Haha I'd do my research first to find out if they were healthy :D
    I think they even use them as treatment, to eat dead skin off. Think it sounds worse than it is...

• If it was guaranteed that I wouldn't die from disease or blood loss, then I would sit in the tub,

But I would never eat them. Fuck that shit.

• 1|0
  • I wouldn't do it for a million dollars!
    but i would do it for a kiss from you

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

• Yes with a million dollars I could easily get rid of any parasites I might contract and still have money left over.

• Hell yeah! I've been eating too much doughnuts lately.

• for one million? O. o bring it on !

• If it was fear factor leaches then yes i would do it. If it was a wild leach then fuck no.

• What's the difference? :O

• Real leaches would rip skin and cause real damage not to mention could carry disease. This show was made to scare not to harm so she really was in no danger in that tub.

• yep why not it's all good protein... and how much will a leech eat?

• Heck no! Even if I managed to do it, I'd be scarred for life...

• happily do it, money talks

• No, i wouldn't

• It depends if I can cover my junk and if I'm allowed to stay out enough that they won't attack my face. If so, then yes.

• Eating them like in the video would sure be hard though!

What Girls Said 10

• no way!!! eww!!! i am such a wuss...

• Ewww never! I'm not that desperate for one million lol I would probably do that for like 10 million dollars tho

• Really hard to say. I hate leeches and what they look like, but I've never actually encountered one in person. The hardest for me would probably be eating the leech... if It actually happened that I was offered 1 million dollars to do it, I probably would but would not do it sober.

• I would take a bath... even though I'm afraid of them. As thet cleanse blood. But I wouldn't beat them! :/

• I can't even watch that but I sure in the hell would try lol but I know I would fail, I get grossed out way too easily when it comes to eating things.

• Nope never ever!

• Not for 10 minutes, maybe 30 seconds like she said. The worst part would be getting into the bathtub. I'd then figure out how much time I could stand it. Eating them seems like the easy part there...

• Hell. No.

Maybe if you blend the leeches up, maybe. But yeah, I'm nor taking no leech bath.

• Heck no! NEVER!! *uughh*

• Nope not gona happen thats just ughh :((