Guys, How do you feel about girls that love partying, and having fun, but also love books?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm hard just thinking about it ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• sounds great. don't have anything against it

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • so she is a motivated party girl, no thanks. I don't like dating party girls, they always say they don't get drunk/ won't get drunk, but I end up picking her up at around 3am because her friends call me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Party girls are very unattractive.

0|2
    0|0
  • I dont mind a serious girl that likes to read. I dont have time for women that like to go off and get drunk all the time (partying). Let someone else have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to party with them...😊😊

But making girls like that my GF? nope!! 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering that I had an older sister that partied every night, would wear tube dresses with no underwear and huge heels. came home drunk all the time with different guys and treated me like shit, I would stay away from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If partying involves a lot of alcohol and generally acting like a slut, then I don't feel anything good.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as she has her priorities set right, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretentious whores who are kidding themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Commonplace.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is better than that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Partying, great. Reading books, also great. But not when im with her ill get bored

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds all right I guess. Partying doesn't=having fun though. They're quite boring in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • A wonderful and cool person to hangout with. That's the perfect person almost. Also depends on the type of books of-course.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not convinced. but even if that unicorn exists the partying element is a bit of a turn off for me personally. and what kind of partying exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're very deep , intellectual, and well read whores.

0|2
    0|0
  • Is that supposed to be such a shocker or something? Indifferent.

0|2
    0|0