Where are my people?

I love light colored eyes, they are so cool. I don`t really like the one that are brown or dark, exept PURE DEEP BLACK, that`s awesome. People with colorfull eyes, raise your hands! :)
Where are my people?

Updates:
So, if you have BIG EYES, i would really not care if they we`re deep brown or any kind, i love big eyes, maybe because mine are sort of little :<

0|0
10|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue eyes are rare. Green eyes are 3rd rarest, golden is 2nd and I have hazel-blue gold which I believe is the rarest.

1|0
    1|6
    • Nah Amber is the rarest eye color. Followed by Silver/Hazel.

• Show All
    • I forgot amber instead of golden. Lol then my eyes must be off the map, because for some reason the exterior is blue the interior is hazel and the center has streams of gold jutting into the rest. I have never understood why... but yay me:D

• When I grow up I wanna get a girl just like the one above I have always fell so hard for blue and amber eyes. Then of course it has a filter so how can I tell. Screw butt and boobs eyes is where its at.

What Guys Said 26

• 9|3
    0|0
    • LOL! Snape is one of my favourites character in HP series <3

• Show All
    • When did he speak "gives wife a tissue" dialogue. Yeah its sad cause James used to bully him remember the scene where Harry sees his memories

@genie23 I had a crush on Potter lol. He was so cute back then.

• @ArabianPwincess197 Awww, he was adorable <3 Zorro was giving me tissue cause he's my husband #3.. hehe xD

• Mine are dark brown to jet black.
    But as a doctor, I can tell you that I'm better acclimatized to sun exposure than you and I don't need sunglasses when I go out in a bright daylight because of the color of my iris.

4|1
    0|0
  • *looks in mirror*
    *walks away in shame*

4|0
    0|0
  • ''I don`t really like the one that are brown or dark'',

I don't think anyone likes us brown eyed people :/.

2|1
    0|0
    • I've actually heard more girls saying they prefer brown eyed men.

• Show All
    • I love brown eyes yo!

• I love brown eyes ! I'm jealous of people with brown eyes

• Green eyes, sup. People always mistake them for blue or brown because my eyes are so deep set and my brow is so prominent.

In outdoor light they look like these:
    shechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...g-tatum-18.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • I really like light coloured eyes as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm right here with ya! :D
    I've just read in an article that only about 8% of the world population has blue eyes. Didn't realize they were so "rare."
    It also stated that in US and A only 17% has blue eyes. It's funny, cuz here in scandinavia blue eyes are the most common. Strange how it can differ so much from place to place :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark blue eyes and I like girls with dark brown eyes.

3|1
    0|0
  • Dark eyes ftw

4|0
    1|0
  • Awwww darn it :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I have blue hazel

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree, but don't think it's a big deal. I mean, i can raise my hand for this from Turkey.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have dark green eyes but they turn sometimes into light green😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • what is writed on your shirt?

1|0
    0|0
    • in the photo you can only see ``welcome``, from``welcome to the jungle``, a guns`n`roses album

• You're face is wonderful 😊

1|0
    0|1
  • Definitely not me.

How do you properly pronounce Romania?
    Ro-Mahn-Yah?
    Roh-Main-eah?

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes invading!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have almost black eyes like you mentioned so... YESSS

0|0
    0|0
  • My eye color is basically the same as yours. Grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have light brown eyes, what to you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a brown/hazel eyed guy passing by...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a dark one, but not my eye

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are ur ppl? NAZIII

7|4
    0|1
  • Well I have light blue eyes and I don't like them. I think light eyes in general look somehow cold. There's nothing that attracts me more than a girl who has soft, deer-like brown eyes. There's a gentleness to them that is very feminine and alluring. They look warm and welcoming yet deep and mysterious. It's one of my biggest attraction factors - warm, shiny brown eyes.

3|0
    1|0
  • u got some pretty lips ;)

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 10