Have you seen black crows? I found em in mountains of KPK (Pakistan) :D?

Have you seen black crows? I found em in mountains of KPK(Pakistan)  :D ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Errr, yeah - crows generally are black. As in, the ski manufacturer "Black Crows", and the band "The Black Crowes"...
    To be fair though, seeing black squirrels in Canada kind of blew my mind (we only get the grey and red varieties her).

• Here in Pk only gray squirrels are common. Take a pic and share if you ever come across black and red ones :)

• I've never seen a black squirrel before, expect on tv. I totally tripped out.

• Heh. Ill google it. Must be awesome creature :)

What Girls Said 8

• I think I definitely have seen them :)

• I live in the US, so seeing a black crow is nothing new to me. Though they are very beautiful, rare and i like them thanks to Itachi from Naruto Lol

• I never saw any crow rather than black ones 😃

• I used to see one every morning when I was in school.

• neverrr :o

• they're everywhere where I live and they at all the cherries from our cherry tree 😒

• Here in Pk crows are gray and black mix in color :) I saw pure black crows first time :P :)

• Hahahahaha.. Sad memories associated with those :P I feel sorry for your loss :D
      I see. I have never seen raven in real life, Saw in maleficent- the movie

• it's weird you don't have any of the birds that are so common here in PK lol but I guess it's because of the different climate maybe..

• I love black crows!
    So mysterious and beautiful!!

• All the crows I have ever seen are black. What color do you expect them to be?

• Gray and Black mix. Here in my region they are black from feathers, their beak area is light gray

• Ahh. I see. Well I have never seen anything other than solid black here in Canada.

What Guys Said 8

• I saw cool ravens on top of the german alps.

• Black crows are common.

• I see these damn things everyday of my life.

• There are none where I'm from, but when I saw one where I currently live I got kind of excited hahaha now I see them regularly xD

• Hahahaha... Here in My Region crows are black and gray in color. I was pure black crow for the very first time :D

• I hate crows.

• We have tons of them here. Once I seen one flying off with half a pan of cornbread in its mouth. I bet that was one happy crow.

• Well I have white crows in my area. :D

• Pakistan Zindabad!
    I don't know why I would say that since I'm from Bengi. Well I guess we used to be "east Pakistan".