Am I too old to study now?

I am 25 years old ! I don't have a degree, because firstly i didn't have money , and then i decided to travel. I speak 4 different languages. But i don't have degree and can't get a good job, now i could go to university and finally i know what i want but isn't it too late? at my age i should already have great job..

I want to go to university, not school

Most Helpful Girl

• There are people in their 40s and 50s in college.
    I'm in my last 20s and I will be done next year (started back after being a stay at home Mom for five years).
    I blend in with the young crowd.
    You will too.
    Nobody will know you're a little older unless you are decades a part.

What Guys Said 19

• Its never too late to better yourself! Keep learning, and understanding even after you graduate. Too many people rest on the laurels of their education, and feel they no longer need to better themselves. These are people with advance degrees who suck at their job. I wouldn't hire them to sweep the floors!

Back when I was going to college there were some students there in their 40's so you will definitely be fine. A former co-worker of mine is 38 and planning to go back to college to get his degree so that he can advance in the company. You will be fine.

• never too old to seek out an education

• Its never to late to learn more and you can always learn more in my opinion I just got my degree recently and looking for a job currently, it a hard job market but its never too late to learn and chase a dream.

• It's never too late. My aunt didn't get her degree until she was in her mid-40s and married with two kids.

• You are never too old to learn something new

• No your age has nothing to do with it. Embrace it take the opportunity and don't think twice about it. You will most likely not be the oldest person in the class. A lot of people much older than you are currently in school :)

• i started at the same age too. because i couldn´t find any jobs in the profession i learned first. i don´t think i´m too old.

• It is never to late to improve your life.

REMEMBER THAT!

• Not too old, it's great that you're trying to better yourself.

• Never too late

• college is overrated... i did my bachelors and still can't get a job one year later after I graduated.

• DO IT JUST DO ITTT u r never too young to do something

• you could try the University of the People, its a university that has free tuition and is acredited in the US. You could do it part time... : ) good luck!

• no ur fine in college I've seen old women in my classes

• You are NEVER too old to go to a university and degree, that's a ridiculous assumption.

• no... you'll simply be a mature student.

what do you want to do?

• Go to school I'm gonna go and I'm 34 never too old to go to school.

• no study until death

• It is late but shouldn't stop you. I began now with 24.

What Girls Said 12

• It is never too late! I will be starting out this January and I will be 30! Always better late than never!

• and why are you starting so late?

• I started right out of high school, because I was pressured into it, got into a program I hated because I didn't know what I wanted at the time, got depressed, dropped out, then a lot of things happened in my life that kind of kept me from going back. And now, I know what I want to do and feel a lot better gong forward.

• People over 25 years of age learn with more difficulty and much slower... The older you are the more difficult it will get.

But, that being said, people go to college past the prime age of learning as well... nothing is impossible if you try hard enough.

• Absolutely not! You're still young, go for it. There were 40 and 50 years olds in several of my university classes, and I always kind of admire them for going back. So if they're not too old, you definitely aren't.

• It's never too late. You're actually still pretty young. I've known people in their 60's who are studying.

• No its never too late! People in their 40's and up still go to college to get a degree ! Just be prepared for a lot of work ahead of you (speaking from experience)

• Its never too late to go to school cus its never to late to get good money. I am in college now & learned you get more respect when you go back than when you don't. Go & get educated.

• It is never old to study.

• Its never too late, my mum did a few years in university when she was 30!

• Definitely aren't too old.
    There are people in colleges who are in their 50's and 60's.

• It's never too late to start your way to success.

• There is never too late for education

• You speak four different languages and yet you can't use proper punctuation...