If you're truly ugly should you just accept it or waste time and energy attempting to change it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound pretty bitter for a under 18 year old.
    You should definitely change it. Also do anything to gain confidence. Believing you're ugly is super unattractive.
    You know my male friend was also not the hottest, so he hit the gym and grew stronger and gained confidence and now he's pretty popular with the ladies. His face didn't change, but his posture did.
    You can just choose to be, you know, not ugly.

• You know what's funny, I never once said I thought myself as I ugly lol

• Confidence is extremely attractive.

• Sorry for assuming things...

That's where you and lots of people are wrong. We communicate with people for 70% with our body language. Body language is extremely important and insecurity crushes all of that. Nobody likes an insecure person, so you better do something about it if you want to have a chance. You can't quit yet if you're under 18. Maybe it's not about you (even though I think. it really is), but for every bitter guy here is this a message.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you believe you are ugly, then you will be.
    You have to believe, personally, that you are beautiful/attractive. That's the only opinion that matters, yours.

• That's easy for you to say considering you're a clear 8.

• I felt exactly the same way for two years. Last year I finally gained some confidence and life is a lot better if you don't feel insecure all the time. I hope you'll learn how to love yourself anytime soon. Good luck!

• Personally i don't think you should try to change your physical appearance but rather work on your personality. Are you a friendly fun inviting person? Do people enjoy being around you? Are you confident in yourself/your abilities? Your personality matters a whole lot more than your physical appearance. By having a good personality you can better succeed in life. Pretty yet arrogant guys that have girlfriends go through them like tissues BECAUSE girls don't want a jerk long term.

What Guys Said 4

• Do whatever makes you feel comfortable

• Change it; Find out how to looksmax and put effort into it. Also pick up a skill and socialize more; Gain confidence, be able to provide, dress nice, and women will flock to you.

Women aren't the same as men; Women are on average more willing to date someone less attractive so long as they're confident, can provide, and can lead them.

• You are only 18! How do you know if you will be ugly or handsome. Men dont really come into their own until they mature. Around 25 you will look COMPLETELY different.

• This is so true. Guys become 10x hotter often when they get older.

• Don't listen to these lames on here. People want you to believe that personality and confidence is all that matters but its really all about initial attraction... anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar. Forget those lames that shun you and focus on your education, and going to college, starting a career.