If your friends only wanted to hang out to drink or smoke, would you stop hanging out with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a Big fan of Drinking a lot anymore nor I care for Bud smoking and cigarettes Bother my eyes and my throat. However, if that is all they would be into, not much else, this gets real old, real quick and a Real... Downer.
    I might hang sometimes but not All of the time.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• I ended many friendships because of that. So boring, as if there is nothing else in life to do.

• I would wary of them

• There is far more to life than that so yes I would want more and seek out a more mature group.

• Considering the userbase here I am not surprised at the answers.

• Yeah that's not a friendship that's people who like spending time around you while intoxicated and that's not a deep enough bond to call them my friends.

• Yes, I would stop hanging out with them. They're my friends because we have things in common, not because we just look good together.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, if I were not into those things.
    It seems as if we don't have much in common.

• Yes, I would stop. I'm not sure that I would even have friends like that to begin with. That's not my thing.

• Definitely. I don't want to smoke ever and i don't want to drink until I'm at least almost legally allowed. So i wouldn't hang out with them

• Yes, I would. I don't want people like that in my life.

• Yeah I would

• Why would i? Lol