Is it for you impotant where your vegetables and fruit comes from?

for the ones who care about typing errors "important"

Most Helpful Girl

• I like knowing where my food comes from, but I'm not in the financial situation where it can be of high importance to me.

What Girls Said 5

• I personally prefer fair trade and biologically grown food since it's just way better for our planet in terms of conservation and economy - even if it costs a little bit more, this way I can also make sure it's not genetically modified or covered in toxic pesticides

• Not really.

• No, as long as they are cheap. Though we have a garden so most of the vegetables we have are from there

• what do you grow in your garden?

• cucubers, beans, tomato, salad, peas
      and we have raspberries, strawberries, currants (white, red, black), apples, pears, shiro plums

• That is great

• Yes, I like to get my fruits and vegetables from farmers markets if I can but if I can't I just buy organic.

• No, i don't care

What Guys Said 3

• They come from the nearest supermarket. :D

But I had the opportunity to enjoy fine beans and apricots I picked myself and they were a lot better. During a few Summers in Southern France I'd go to the wholesale market and drive back with 10 kg fruit every other day. It was much better too.

• I try to eat local as much as possible

• Helll yes! In a lot of countries they use human waste (shit) to fertilize crops (China for one, never buy Chinese mushrooms!). This can carry disease. A lot of countries still use banned pesticides that are known to cause cancer or birth defects. The US uses a LOT of chemicals too. You aren't free of it here but not as bad as some. European foods tend to be cleanest.