(Quiz) Which adorable animated creature are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/nataliesnider10/which-adorable-animated-creature-are-you

I got Toothless from How to Train your Dragon
You're Toothless from How to Train your Dragon! You're guarded and it can take a bit of time to break through your tough exterior, but once people do, you're friends for life. You're fiercely loyal to those you care about and even if you put up a serious exterior, you're really a goofball around your friends and carefree.

I feel like this is very much on point 👌:D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I got Stitch from Lilo and Stich. I'm not sure how mischievous I am, but the other parts seem right. I'm pretty shy and it takes a bit for me to warm up to people.

You're Stitch from Lilo and Stitch! You're a creature of mischief and havoc, yet underneath the tendency for chaos is a heart of gold that cares most about friends and family above all else. You're protective and loyal to those closest to you, and even if it can take a long time for people to get through your tough outershell, once they do, it's for life.

• A Minion from Despicable Me

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4077-943a-69139436713a.gif

You're a minion from despicable me! These goofy but lovable creatures represent all things silly and mischievous. You're a lover of comedy with a great sense of humor and can rarely take things seriously. You're a great friend and always ready to crack a joke

Fucking A, right on spot xD

• I got a minion.
    You're a minion from despicable me! These goofy but lovable creatures represent all things silly and mischievous. You're a lover of comedy with a great sense of humor and can rarely take things seriously. You're a great friend and always ready to crack a joke.

• You're Wall-E from the Pixar film of the same name! This little guy is extra adorable and well meaning, seeing the best in everyone and trying to make everyone around him happy, and so are you! You love to see the good in people and going the extra mile. You're generous, loving, and all around a happy person excited about all new experiences that lie ahead for you.

44733761-2ff3-48d4-9bc5-53c2c02a86a0

• I got Dug

You're Dug from Up! You're a great friend and have a great sense of humor. You do all you can to help someone in need and are incredibly loyal to those you let in your big heart. You're up for adventure and like to do a great job at everything you do.

• A Minion from Despicable Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ULMfSEHvQ

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...427c-aad2-eef353aca64e.gif

• I got "Dug" from Up.

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Dug-up.png

Since many people also got the same character, I'm not gonna write the result description :P

• Heh. I got Toothless, too. Not too surprising, I guess.

• Most of these choices aren't me at all.
    Got the dragon bloke somehow.

• I got minion

• I am wall E

• I got Toothless as well

What Girls Said 12

• I got Toothless too!

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...27-b26e-21cee2379b13-m.gif

• Wall-E

You're Wall-E from the Pixar film of the same name! This little guy is extra adorable and well meaning, seeing the best in everyone and trying to make everyone around him happy, and so are you! You love to see the good in people and going the extra mile. You're generous, loving, and all around a happy person excited about all new experiences that lie ahead for you.

• You're Stitch from Lilo and Stitch! You're a creature of mischief and havoc, yet underneath the tendency for chaos is a heart of gold that cares most about friends and family above all else. You're protective and loyal to those closest to you, and even if it can take a long time for people to get through your tough outershell, once they do, it's for life.

• Stitch !

You're Stitch from Lilo and Stitch! You're a creature of mischief and havoc, yet underneath the tendency for chaos is a heart of gold that cares most about friends and family above all else. You're protective and loyal to those closest to you, and even if it can take a long time for people to get through your tough outershell, once they do, it's for life

• LOL, I really like your questions :D
    I've got. "You're Minion from Despicable Me"

I <3 it. They're my favourite!!!

• Dug from Up

• Stitch from Lilo and Stitch

Stitch

• I knew I was going to get this!

A Minion from Despicable Me

• I got dug from the movie up. Im a great friend supposedly and have a great sense of humour. aha hmmm... ya I agree with that lol

• A minion from despicable me? Dont think so... lol

• I got Dug from Up! (The dog)