What is something that you wish you could do, but haven't/can't?

It can be anything! Like a physical acitvity, traveling somewhere, being with someone, etc

for me it would be moving back to Hawaii! I lived there off and on and I miss it so much 🌸. Let me know about you giys 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I would like to get over my last relationship it ended so badly it is holding me back from looking for a new one.

• Meet relatives that i have live in Scotland , they would be my late maternal
    grandma's side of the family ,,

• Make love with my love, in a lovely night while she's making lovely moans and I could taste her love juices

• have a girl who love me like a lover her

• Get an attractive girlfriend

• Being with you

What Girls Said 5

• For the last 2 years I have been telling myself I want to take a trip to a museum in downtown toronto but have not gone yet because I don't have enough cash to pay the subway fare. Every time I get my pay cheque - I put 100% of the funds onto my credit card and then spend my credit card cause I think counting coins is annoying. I guess I also find the other things I do are more important than going to the Museum - like volunteering or going to bible study.

• I wish i learned dance from a young age. I wish i went to classes and all and did it as a legit hobby. Even though i can dance i wish i really committed to it

• I wish I could play the guitar but I'm going to learn how when I move

• I wanna travel to taiwan this summer because I promised my friends who invited me to try my best to come but I don't think it is going to work out this year :/

• Sex. I really want to be fucked.