Do you preffer the summer or the winter?

I one some people will say fall or spring but between summer or winter, which would it be?
Personally I preffer summer, its way better to go out, you dont have to wear lots of clothes, you can go to the beach and its awesome, you can let your feet be free and say goodbye to socks.

• Summer
    44% (24)
  • Winter
    56% (30)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Winter! Even if it's really cold, I can always just add another sweater, another pair of socks or leggings, scarves, gloves, hats, etc. But in the summer, if it gets too hot, there's nothing I can do. I'd just be hiding in air conditioned buildings or sweating like a pig. Yuck. :P The beach is very nice, though, I'll give you that!

To me, winter is all about warmth in its own way. Fires, hot cocoa/cider/tea/whatever, family holidays, cozy clothes... it's wonderful. The only problem is that I hate driving in snow. I really, really hate driving in snow.

What Girls Said 27

• Definitely the summer. I love the warm weather, feeling the sunshine on my skin, getting to wear shorts and cute tops, enjoying all the summer outside activities, etc.

• I pick summer I guess. If winters weren't so cold, maybe I'd go with winter. But, yeah, summer's cool.. mostly cause no school though.

• Im one of those people who would pick the fall but if I had to choose between summer or winter I'd choose winter minus the snow. (Sucks when ur car gets stuck or slides on the ice)

• Winter, I love Christmas! Plus, at least with cold weather, I can keep myself warm with blankets and what not.

• I'm not a fan of either one but the summer is tolerable. Winters often make me ill. I think for the last 2 years I have gotten very sick every single winter.

• ATM, I'm preferring winter. Right now I'm bored as fuck because schools out and it's hard making plans with friends who live in a different state than you. So I like it when I get to see them on a more daily basis.

• I love Summer because you get to wear the clothes that you couldn't wear during the Winter. Plus, you get sick and have fevers during the Winter time. Also, you can't go swimming during the Winter time either because it'll be too cold. It's very weird that I don't like Winter and I was a January baby..

• Winter❄️❄️❄️. I live in North Carolina and its smothering hot in the summer. Like the temperature isn't as hot as say... California, but, it feels much hotter because the atmosphere is different so it's like completely draining. I'm literally scared to let my dog out for too long, I don't want him to die of heat stroke😳.

• “it's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine... it's summertime!” Kenny Chesney
    And this <3 : media.giphy.com/media/atyGa2WmUjAZ2/giphy.gif</a>

• Definitely winter.
    Cute clothes. Boots. Pushing people in snow. Electric blankets. Fireplaces. Ice cream. Christmas. New years. The atmosphere. Christmas cookies... I love winter.

• i love both ♡♡

summer is nice because of the beaches and parties and stuff

winter is cozy and romantic and Christmastime is my favourite ♡

• I would pick summer. I love the sun ❤️☀️

• Winter gets wayyyy to hot in Bakersfield😑

• Summer all of the way! The freedom and the warmth cannot be beat.

• I prefer summer but I still won't say goodbye to socks! In fact I'm wearing socks and sandals right now, I'm at home though.

• If say winter, because during summer there is only a certain amount of layers you can pull off before it becomes inappropriate but during winter, you can put on as many layers as you'd like

• I prefer the winter. I enjoy the cold weather.

• I prefer the winter. Mainly because I hate the heat.

• I like winter because of the nice jackets, hats, boots, and all that.

• If I lived nearer to the equator, I'd say winter.
    Right here, I prefer summer.

• Winter all the way!

• Summer I have vitamin D deficiency so I love when the sun is out.

• snow+Christmas lights=everything magical

• Winter: Christmas and other holidays, hot beverages, sledding, I rather cover up than wear a bikini.

• I hate the heat. I love me some winter <3

• I prefer summer because it's hot I'm out for school I can go swimming and my birthday is in July

• I looooove summer :)